Do you remember

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
If not you can search out the thread titled "Had a wreck today BHR", but if so I just wanted to share with you all that she is doing much better now. I hauled her to her very first roping last weekend and the pictures are finally here so I can share with you all. She worked wonderfully for me and we won quite a bit of money. She still does like to buck every now and then, but she is getting much better and is so darn nice in the arena that I keep her around. I don't let anyone else ride her though as I don't want to see anyone get hurt if she does something stupid. Any way here are the pictures of me heeling on her from last weekend.

Enjoy
default_yes.gif
:

BoogieHeelAwesome.jpg

Boogieheel1.jpg

BoogieHeeling.jpg

And here are a few more that I bought of my good little Dun gelding. He's kind of like a kid to me :lol: he's 6 this year and has pretty much seen and done it all
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ChisumHeading.jpg

Chisumshortroundheel.jpg

Chisumslideheel.jpg

Oh Kera, you are such a girly girl!! LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
: Just kidding!! You know I love ya!! Those are great pics!!!! You go girl!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I remember her, I do, I do!!!

She looks Great Kera, and so do you!! I love your rodeo pictures and am very jealous of what you are able to do, I couldn't imangin doing all that at all!
default_smile.png

Still say you need to come down here and come play with us, (And teach me how to rope off my hannovarian mare.
default_whistling.gif
: :aktion033: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still planning on coming to see you, but if I'm gonna teach you to rope, then you are going to help me out with jumping and such
default_whistling.gif
: :bgrin . Sounds fair to me, say do you want me to bring her along for you to learn on
default_wink.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: . Thanks for the compliments everyone.

:new_shocked: HOLY COW KERA!!!! :new_shocked:

GREAT pics!!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on your wins!!! :aktion033:

You look great on both horses!!! Great action shots!!!

(I am partial to Buckskins and Duns, so I really love your Dun!!!
default_wink.png
: )

Thanks for sharing!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

If not you can search out the thread titled "Had a wreck today BHR", but if so I just wanted to share with you all that she is doing much better now. I hauled her to her very first roping last weekend and the pictures are finally here so I can share with you all. She worked wonderfully for me and we won quite a bit of money. She still does like to buck every now and then, but she is getting much better and is so darn nice in the arena that I keep her around. I don't let anyone else ride her though as I don't want to see anyone get hurt if she does something stupid. Any way here are the pictures of me heeling on her from last weekend.

Enjoy
default_yes.gif
:

BoogieHeelAwesome.jpg

Boogieheel1.jpg

BoogieHeeling.jpg

And here are a few more that I bought of my good little Dun gelding. He's kind of like a kid to me :lol: he's 6 this year and has pretty much seen and done it all
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ChisumHeading.jpg

Chisumshortroundheel.jpg

Chisumslideheel.jpg

[

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your Dun!

He is handsom
default_smile.png

Wish i had that talent, i will just stick my barrels ...nice ....safe .......barrels.

lol

You and your horses are looking good!

Nice Pics, thanks for sharing.

Leeana H.

I LOVE your pictures! :aktion033:

I always show them to my husband....this time he said "Now, how old is that girl?" I told him I thought you were probably my age 23-25ish...he then says "Well, I'm moving to Utah!"

I always show them to my husband....this time he said "Now, how old is that girl?" I told him I thought you were probably my age 23-25ish...he then says "Well, I'm moving to Utah!"
LOL :lol: that's funny. You were right, I turned 23 in April. Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone :saludando:

Latest posts

Back