Dinky Doo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww what a sweet face! She sure is adorable!

Actually managed to catch a shot of her shedding her coat around her mouth..she never stands still
default_wink.png
..so cute i have to just kiss that soft skin
default_wub.png
..I guess around her eyes will be next
default_wub.png

294132_2156155517930_1667744376_2212465_3232605_n.jpg

294132_2156155557931_1667744376_2212466_4060536_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well done lindy, two great headshots!! Our little colt has lost his coat round his eyes as well as his muzzle - they look so funny once the 'goggles' appear dont they? LOL!!

June11130.jpg

Bless the little 'goblin'.
default_yes.gif

He isn't really a 'goblin', it was just that pic of his face that made me think that for a moment! Here's the rest of him.

June11129.jpg

naw!!! Lindi I love your filly more and more!!! can't wait to see how her colour turns out when she is fully shed!!

and Anna your colt is the sweetest! love his goggles!!

default_aktion033.gif
Great photos ladies!! All these babies are just darling. how wonderful that you were able to meet up at the show...I would love to meet Anna, Cathy and all her minis!!

AWW Anna hes gorgeous
default_wub.png
such a cutie and just love the goggles..Dinky's lost a lil more today so another few days and she will have some too
default_biggrin.png
shes so much better not trying to kick me at all and loving the attention from everyone..sat on my lap yesterday silly pony
default_rolleyes.gif
but still gives mum what for..Iv noticed Maxine is giving her a really good run around late afternoon everyday..as if to make her her tired before she comes for bed lol very strange..she just trots around for about 15mins or so making sure lil Dinks is keeping up
default_smile.png
shes a great mum..so glad I got to chat to the lady (forgot her name) in the white shirt Saturday at the show..Iv decided now to get my stallion gelded so they can all live happily together..be a nightmare with the 2 girls in season he would be spending most of the summer months alone
default_sad.png
so glad i got a lil filly from him first though my happy lil mini family
default_wub.png
so do thank her when you see her next for educating me lol..wouldnt have considered it until she put the idea in my head.
default_smile.png
just hope he forgives me!!

Sorry Lindy but I cant think who it was that you were talking to - there were tow or three with white shirts I think! But it was excellent advice anyway, it will be so much easier for you and for him next year with both girls coming into season regularly. If you get him done this Autumn, he should be find to go in with them after a month or so, especially as it will be winter time. And then by next Spring he will have hopefully forgotten what ladies are there for and just be happy to have them as his best friends.
default_yes.gif

It was the lady that makes the lovely bridles..so glad she put the idea in my head it all makes so much sense..happy families all round
default_aktion033.gif
.. spoke to the vet yesterday but havnt decided on a date yet..my poor boy
default_crybaby.gif
im going to be so worried about him but i know its the best thing to do for them all

Almost there with her goggles 2 weeks old tomorrow..and a real young lady crossing her legs
default_biggrin.png

294549_2163666545701_1667744376_2222076_461056_n.jpg

What a brilliant picture Lindy - she looks so cute.
default_wub.png

Ah - the lady was Helen (I did wonder if it was her and was going to ask you if it was the person who made the bridles!) She is a particular friend of ours, always up here for a cuppa and a chat, in fact the winter before last we had all her mares up here to give her paddocks a break for the winter months. Haven't seen so much of her the last couple pf months as her new business has done a 'take off' and she's been really busy. She's a nice lady!

No need to set a date yet for your boy to be gelded, I expect your vet will want to wit until the Autumn - no flies around then.

Keep those pics coming please and dont forget to include the lovely Maxime.
default_yes.gif

A couple of her at 2 weeks old..think shes going to be chunky like her mum (i hope) shes so full of life and mischief and so much fun to watch I still sit here and watch her playing and exploring never seem to find time to get anything done!!
default_rolleyes.gif

310284_2168102136588_1667744376_2226545_7188956_n.jpg

310284_2168102176589_1667744376_2226546_7872609_n.jpg

naw!!!! STUNNING!! what a precious little lady! no wonder your in love with her!! I just want to cuddle her!! that is THE best photo! she is going to be so Beautiful!

hey baby Dinky doo!! we all love you!
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Cutie patootie!! I feel like Im looking at cam in a few weeks!!
default_wub.png
Theyr the same age arnt they ??...just a few hours between Im sure
default_wacko.png
..she was 2 weeks yesterday and Cam 2 weeks today??..I see them so much alike too
default_wub.png
cuties
default_wub.png

They had a crazy day today..zooming around the small paddock jumping and bucking..Maxine was like a 2 year old playing with her lil girly
default_aktion033.gif
I loved every minute and caught some shots for you to share there fun day
default_smile.png

Oooooo I just want to pick her up and cuddle her!
default_wub.png

I see the 'goggles' have now fully formed. LOL!!

Keep the pics coming please Lindy.
default_yes.gif

210820111855.jpg

both have the same 3 legs off the ground in this picture so funny

210820111860.jpg

if you click on the pictures they do get a lil bigger

Back