"Diminutives Treasure's Secret Gold"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you again for your wonderful support and kindness. I have a question real quick...tonite when I brought the girls in for their supper, Halley (my black) wanted to go in Treasure's stall. I was surprised but left her, I felt uncertain and plan to go check her in a sec but would you leave her there or move her back to her own bed? This is so new to me I just don't want any more upsets. Thanks.

Edited to add: I snuck out real quiet and peeked and my heart just filled. There she was my "black beauty" laying in Treasure's spot. Talk about getting choked up. Needless to say I left her lay, she was calm and happy, how wonderfully strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she wants to have a "remembrance" by being in Treasure's stall. If she seems calm, I would let her stay and say her good byes to her friend. You'll know

Deb,

Was reading and could not go without out telling you how very sorry I was for your loss. Is it not amazing how much these little guys bring to our lives.

Thinking of you and wishing you happy thoughts!!!!

Dear Deb, I just got home from nationals a few moments ago and read your post. I am so very sorry for your loss. Treasure was so special. She will be sorely missed. Give me a call when you are ready my friend. Linda

Oh Linda, tell Courtney how sorry I am. I know how much she adored my Treasure and her death will make her sad. Being a farriers daughter I know she'll understand but for such a special young girl like her it will touch her too. I will always remember how Court would stand and brush that mare whilst you trimmed her feet. I'll call you later and I thank you for all your great help and avice thru this.

Latest posts

Back