"Diminutives Treasure's Secret Gold"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tears running down my cheeks - tears for you and your beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your loss and know that you are the best owner that Treasure could have ever had. The love that you showed her and the ultimate expression of your love for her by taking her pain away is second to none. Treasure will always remain in your heart as just that - a wonderful Treasure.

She will run free now - free of pain - and I know she will always be watching you and wishing you could hold her and brush her beautiful mane just one more time.

Cyndi

Debs,

The details of Treasure's last moments brought tears yet again.......... Be good to yourself, friend.

MA

Oh Debs......so awful, so sad, so painful for you!

Really tragic end to such a lovely, sweet Treasure.

So incredibly hard to do the right thing sometimes......but of course, You did.

Now she is free of pain and at peace.

What a good looking girl she was, if there is such a thing as a good end you gave it to her.

Good on you Debs, she couldn't have asked for better.

I will whisper of her passing to Miss Kitty, she'll understand!

I am thinking of you........I know how bad it sucks to loose a dear friend, especially when you try so hard to heal them

You have got a really good soul Debs!

Oh, I am soo sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking for you!
default_crybaby.gif
:

Oh DEb, I am so sorry - that is one of the hardest things to ever do. I have been so busy I have not been on the forum much just a quick glance here and there and didn't even realize that Treasure wasn't well or you would have heard from me before now - I apologize I was not here to give you support during this awful time.

So many people are unable to put aside their feelings and do what is right because it is so painful to them so their animals continue to suffer horribly. Even though I am so proud of you for making the right decision , tears are streaming down my face for the pain you are going through - I am so sorry for you and Treasure and will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. THank you for sharing your poignant story and pain with your friends

I have spent the last half hour with Treasure's mom, my Miss Kitty, that you entrusted me with almost 3 years ago now and explained to her what happened to her daughter and I know most people don't believe she would understand but how do you explain the fact that she stood with her head bent lying in my lap all that time while i blubbered to her with my head resting on her back not even attempting to leave me to eat her hay not more than 5 feet away from us with my other 2 ladies ,their foals and Outrageous, Miss Kitty's foal? Miss Kitty is the sweetest, gentlest and best mini I have and Treasure was a carbon copy of momma in gold - I can't imagine losing Miss Kitty as far as I'm concerned she has a home with me for life- so I can only imagine the pain you are suffering and it scares and saddens me.

Sending you my thoughts, hugs and prayers

I am so very sorry, Deb. :no: Treasure was one of the lucky ones....to have a wonderful home & caring owner....who did what was best for her... (as hard & heartwrenching as it was). She is thanking you from Heaven, I'm sure.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

oh debi thats soo very sad,i dont cry a lot,but that reallly brought the tears flowing
default_sad.png
{{{{hugs}}}}

Oh Debbie I sit here crying a river of tears for you. I know how much you loved Treasurer and what a special girl she is. God must love you a lot because I don't know of anyone else that has stood as tall as you in the face of adversity. Just say the word and Keesha will be back at Diminutives where she belongs. She was just on loan here. I think both you and Keesha should be together. My heart goes out to you.

Ginny StP

I am so sorry for your loss. :no: Its hard to type with tears in my eyes.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:

Robin

I'm so sorry, I have tears in my eyes just from reading this and I didn't even know her. Your love for her is very obvious. You did the right thing.

Deb,

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute and I know she felt your love when sending her off.

Big sweet hugs to you.

Liz

Deb, I'm soooo very, very sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl. My heart is breaking just reading your words.

Debs, I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face. My heart aches for you hon. Your Treasure was beautiful and very lucky to be so loved. She will be with you forever. {{{{hugs}}}}

I'm so sorry
default_crybaby.gif
:

I am so sorry. I am sitting here with tears

running too. Your love for her is touching.

She is running and playing somewhere now.

Sandy

Its hard losing the old ones who have lived along life.... but to lose the young ones who are just begining and have so much future is so painful
default_sad.png
My heart goes out to you...............Carrie

Latest posts

Back