Different types of mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I Finally got some pictures of the new kid, His name is Neopolian, Neo for short. (Though a few of the older barn girls are trying to call him elvis!
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

These pictures do him No justice, as he has a much longer neck and better all over everything then these pictures convay. He's about 38 or so, unregistered, and was a child's party pony for a long time, and then left out for a bit to do nothing, and now he will take back up that role in life as an english lead line pony for one of my youngest students! We are Really thrilled with him. Wish AMHR was still open to Geldings, I'd hardship him in a heart beat, he Needs to be driven... anyone know of a CDE near me? I might break the no cart rule for him! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: I think he looks very warmblood 'y' ... Wish he was 16.2!
barnshots001.jpg
barnshots005.jpg

barnshots003.jpg

barnshots004.jpg

Spotted Pony Girl, I totally love your guy. That long stride is just so great to see in a mini. I really wish at least some breeders would produce types other than the Arabs. American Miniature Horse, not Arab Miniature Horse.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back