Decided on my colt!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGStables

Reaction score
It took me a bit to decide. I had to really think it threw and make sure I am doing the best I can for my farm and what I want to do and where I want to go. Well I made my decision. I can't post the pictures I have as they are copywrited so if you want to see him right now I can email it to you.

Howlin Gale Stables newest addition is....

RFM Amirs Green Lantern

He is a Perlino weanling colt sired by Aloha Acres Amir OR IC out of RFM Thunders Forever Amber a direct daughter of Reeces Thunder Hawk. This colt blew me away with his Look At Me attitude he has such incredible presence for the show ring and his conformation is absolutely amazing. He has a stunning long up right neck, beautiful head, tiny tipy ears. His legs are perfectly correct his body just flows beautifully, his has awesome tail set and strong shoulders and hip. I am giving him the barn name "Playboy" because he knows he's hot stuff. He will be staying with Danielle Hill to train and show in 2013 I am hoping to see him go all the way to the AMHA World show.

I will get some pictures soon I can post! I am super excited this is the colt I have been looking for!

Yay! That colt is definitely the nicest of the ones you were looking at, he will do you well.

Ooooooo, that's the one we talked about the other day that we all liked so much! Congrats and I think he is very handsome!

Hurry with the pics !!
default_thumbup.gif
Congrats !!
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone. Ill post pictures soon hea being moved to the training barn.

He was definitely the best of the whole bunch! Really like him! Look forward to new photos when he is yours! Congrats again
default_smile.png

I will be able to post pictures tomorrow for everyone! Had to wait to get permission
default_smile.png

So happy for you! He is really special and a Prince grandget to boot - what's not to love?

I saw him on the Reece's sale and thought he looked really nice and was the best of the colts. Congratulations and i hope he gives you really nice babies in the future.

Thanks! I still can't believe he's mine! I am excited to see Danielle show him!

Latest posts

Back