Darn the Collies-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
BlueDunsDogs061.jpg

Kassy

cc471dcb.jpg

Kiri

march24-03-03012.jpg

Kitty

37c9b461.jpg

Sam

As you can see all my fierce Dobes are well into sleeping!!!

They are just lovely
default_wub.png
: - I love their ears!

To "Darn the collies", Kelsey says "grrrrrrrrrrrrr..." but then she's off to hassle the cat so she didn't hold a grudge long.

I think that I'd like to squeeze and hug that Kiri of yours
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Here are my non-collies
default_wink.png
:

The Shih-Tzu Crew

Webster in front (sporting a cocker clip) then Whitney, Willow and Winston across the back

crew.jpg

Winston, my best friend

WINSTON%20--%2006082005%20002.jpg

Whitney, who we adopted at 2yo

WHITNEY%20--%2006082005%20014.jpg

Maggie, with some collie behind her...

Maggie is only about 45#, but she is a fierce protector of me and our property

Maggie%20--%2007062006%20--%20011.jpg

Maggie has grown into a lovely dog, hasn't she??

I used to breed Shelties so I am not a collie disliker- I just do not have any now!!

Kiri is a Bichon/Spaniel cross- I opened the patio doors at exactly the wrong time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, since I posted all my shelties and collies on the other thread, here are the other canine members of our family!

Hamish and Hillary were both abandoned (not together) and we adopted both at Christmas three years ago.

Hamish (Irish Wolfhound)

at_the12.jpg

Hillary (black lab)

at_the11.jpg

Murphy is an older spaniel cross, who was tossed froma car in the rain at the age of approximately four weeks. A friend fostered him, and we adopted him at approximately 12 weeks. (he is now about 10.)

at_the14.jpg

and...

Skipper (beagle or beagle x something?)

another adoptee who had been through several homes, and had been starved nearly to death before we got him. As you can see, he has made himself quite at home!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Skip.jpg

There are so many other breeds that I just love, and a couple I would love to go out and get, but am refraining, as I know in the future that there will always be another that finds us, needing a home, and those have all worked out well so far!
default_smile.png

Beautiful dogs you all have guys!
default_yes.gif
:

p.s....if you want the best seat in the house here, you have to move a dog! :bgrin

Hello, all. I've been lurking quite a while but cannot let this one pass.
default_wink.png
:

Skagit

p1010002eh4.jpg

Here are my babies:

Brutus Midnight Gunsmoke - lab - 11 years old

HPIM0910.jpg

labavatar.jpg

Radar - mix - 5 years old

HPIM0988.jpg

HPIM0911.jpg

Edited to add - Gimp what a classic picture, I love it! Welcome.

Oh now here is a thread I can jump in on!! Of course one of mine is a Herding breed so I could have put her in the other thread too but I didn't figure anyone would believe me that she is a herding breed :bgrin

Off to teh dogs, who I love more than the horses and if ever a choice had to be made it would go to teh dogs around here.

Karma.jpg

Karma, white coated yellow lab

SadieFunny.jpg

Sadie, two year old black lab about to be bred for the first time

Ahnya10wks.jpg

Ahnya, pictured at ten weeks but is now almost 10 months German Shepherd Dog, I really need new pictures of her. This is my herding dog. She herds me and my cats and yes she really is a herding breed.

MuffinFeb2005.jpg

Muffin, Pomeranian, our only small dog and totally belongs to my daughter.

And my pride and Joy,

Ruby, my Golden Retriever. I waited thirty years to get her adn she is worth the wait. She is my soul mate in a dog and I love her almost as much as my husband, but, if I ever left Ruby would go with me and he wouldn't. hee hee hee

Ruby.jpg

Here are mine....

Gunner, my 8 yr old Miniature Pinscher...spoiled rotten and I am the only one who really loves him!
default_wub.png
:

Photo_161.jpg

347863B8457Ffp643Dot3E23263D9553D33.jpg

Photo_20.jpg

Here's a funny one...Tracy was playing with him and he growls and snarls at her (in play) and she took this shot while he was doing that....LOL!

Photo_3522.jpg

Here is Blitz, 5 yr old black Lab...also spoiled, but everyone loves him and he knows it...
default_wub.png
:

34865437Ffp3nu323235366423233537556.jpg

And our 2 dogs sleeping together on the couch (sorry its dark, but I couldnt fix it)
default_wub.png
:

Photo_378.jpg

We have a white coated lab too, the dumbest , most moronic dog I have ever owned. ..Although, I guess when you name an animal Moose, you cant expect too much~~LOL....

And here is our Tinkerbell...*stinkerbell* a Boston, very smart little dog, even if she is goofy looking..LOL :new_shocked:

Need to get more pics of her, she has gotten so big.

puppy011.jpg

puppy005.jpg

Here is my cocker spaniel, Brandy. She's almost 15 yeard old!

IMG_0823.jpg

Here's Fizzgig, 8-lb Pomeranian (overweight!)

fizz2.gif

Here's Bean watching me through the window - photo by Johnny Johnston.... Bean is a 4-lb registered Pomeranian, I usually shave him down because he hates being brushed so much!

jjbean1web.jpg

Here's Stuart AND Bean.... Stuart is an Anatolian....

stuartbean%20copy.jpg

Here's Trixie - Corgi (if you couldn't tell):

trixbutt.jpg

Mellie is in the Collie thread - she's a smooth tri

Last, but NEVER least - here's our grand old man, Anatolian "Akin" - 14 years old!

jjakin06-2.jpg

Ok, I'll add my other pooch in here!!
default_smile.png

Samantha my rescue dog. I have no idea what her breeding is, but she is a sweetheart!!! She is about 10 1/2 now....I've had her for 10 years this month!! :new_shocked: Man time flies.

Sammie & Moxie

IMG_7242.jpg

And Sammie hanging out

IMG_5272.jpg

~kathryn

Such an array of gorgeous doggies!

My mutts, the cairns, Chloe and Dillon in their usual pose...

HPIM0407.jpg

:bgrin well I don't know if you allow "swamp collies" in this thread but here are my golden retrievers, first Torch:

DSC01077.jpg

the next one is Fox:

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00568-1.jpg
This one is Chilli looking after his friend Munchie

OK here are a few pics I have online first some rainbow bridge members

Deva the blue chow

deva2.jpg

Ciao my very first chow

chow.jpg

Nona The borzoi

nona1.jpg

may the ladies all rest in peace I miss them

here is another chow Deva's daughter Sherrie she lived with us as a foster dog and I swear she was a golden trapped in chow clothes :bgrin

sherri.jpg

lets see Max the dorky shepherd dog who lives with us now

max1.jpg

and my two loves of my life Willy the aussie and Ruby the chow pup

ruby1114%20002.jpg

ruby104%20007.jpg

willy2.jpg

I don't have any pic's of the poodle uploaded right now.

Latest posts

Back