Darn the Collies-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOHHH

I want one of each. They are all so cute and look well loved
default_wub.png
:

This is Boo my daughters pom. He is the love of her life.

bailey003.jpg

This is Asia our rescued dobe. she was found in a kill shelter. Go figure :new_shocked:

How anybody could have thrown a dog like this away is more than I can figure.

She is so willing to please. Show her once and she's go it.

asia002.jpg

asia009.jpg

Here's Keeleigh (pronounced Key-Lee), my beautiful Rottweiler/Golden cross. She is the light of my life, along with my horses of course.

I've had her since she was 9 weeks old and she just turned 8 months old (the 12th she'll be 9). I have always liked Rottweilers and who doesn't like Goldens. She is the perfect cross IMO, and everyone whose met her so far agrees. She is very sweet natured. She's laid back and even tempered. At home she only barks if something is outside. She's funny because she's got the guard-dog "somethings outside" personality, yet heads for the other room as soon as she alerts you :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
: She goes to work with me (I work at a doggie daycare/boarding kennel) and plays hard all day with her friends. Although she plays well with everyone, a small handful have choosen her to be their "little foster sister".

She's going to stay small like her Golden mother (daddy was the Rottie). Most 4 month old dogs are already taller than she is...I would guess she's about 16-18 inches, give or take a bit. She weighs in about 55-60 pounds (not much more than a bag of grain, hahaha)

(sorry if they are too big and also that their are so many, lol)

pictures025.jpg

pictures027.jpg

pictures002.jpg

pictures010.jpg

pictures006.jpg

Her big "brother" Marley watching over her while she catches a few winks. (Marley is a sheperd mix, about a 1 1/2 years old, and he just loves Keeleigh)

pictures050.jpg

Enjoy, Erin

Erin, what a dream job!!!

I would love something like that- I have never heard of one over here, although judging by the behaviour of the dogs I train it would be a NIGHTMARE- how on earth do you do the temperament testing and all that??

Can I PM you about this- or start another thread??

Latest posts

Back