Daisy's foaling thread-MAIDEN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I can't control the excitment any longer. Daisy's PH has been @ 6.2 since late yesturday evening. Now still is, udders are full and hard as a rock. Milk is white in color and hooha is elongated and very swollen. Came home from work-yes she waited for me and she was waxed right up!!!! Baby Time

Ok Awesome! Have a safe foaling !! Cant wait for pictures of your wee one when it gets here!

Any news??? Keeping my fingers cross for you and saying prayers for a safe foaling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy had her baby and it's a.......................FILLY!!!! She is so beautiful. Little black and white pinto. Of course I missed it!I have been checking her hourly sometimes a little less and when I went for a check there was a wet little baby with mama drying her off. Daisy is doing so good. Babe is trying to find the milk bar. I left them alone for some bonding time. Daisy is a bit protective. Will try to get pics up in the morning.

CONGRATULATIONS I am so glad all went well.
default_smile.png
I can't wait for pics
default_smile.png

yes she was!!! Thank you so much Diane, Renee, AnnaC and Bonny for all your great advice, and patience with all my silly questions and concerns. Thanks to everyone for their wonderful support. I have learned so much from all of you.

AWwwe! Congrats!! Cant wait to see her!

LOL Diane!!

CONGRATS on your new FILLY! Can't wait to see!!

Oh WOW!! Many many congratulations and well done Daisy!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif

Hope you can work out the picture thing soon - cant wait to see this new little filly of yours.
default_yes.gif

Renee I'm not sure why it's not working..it's very frusterating. I want to show off my sweet little girl that I waited so long for. I think she is more of a bay/white with a black mane and black and white tail.

Renee I did that but how do you attach it after they are downloaded onto photobucket? Sorry I am not very computer savy

ohhhhh I think it just worked!!

016.JPG

018.JPG

She is going to be dark like daddy, wow look at those legs! She is gorgeous
default_smile.png

thanks! I just love her to pieces!! She does have long legs. I will measure her cannon bone tonight. Do you think she will go black? She has a tinge of red on her body and a bit of smokey black almost like shadowing around her muzzle. I hope she will go black.

Latest posts

Back