cure vs non cure surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
I thought our waiting was over but at Ricks follow up when we thought we would meet with the team to plan his treatment we were told they need to check nodes in his chest. The nodes in his mediasternum- chest area near lungs showed uptake on the PET scan Thie is either sarcoidosis or lung cancer The doctor did say it would be rare for a nonsmoker his age to have lung cancer but there are not many other options sarcoidosis is basically swelling of nodes in an organ- a chronic condition The thoracic surgeon said it looks like that but they have not found the primary site yet

I was going to work today but I am a nervous wreck Tmorrow's surgery will tell us if he can be cured or not This is a roller coaster ride I would not wish on anyone Can I ask for yet more prayers?

Healing thoughts and prayers being said for Rick. You must be absolutly exhausted with worry. Praying for a good outcome.

Asking for prayers is the simple part and yes you shall have them. Enduring the treatments is the hard part. I shall be wishing and praying for the best possible out come.

I was thinking about you and your hubby yesterday and was wondering how his treatment was going. I'm sorry they haven't been able to start it yet. Of course you have our continued prayers and wishes for a positive outcome.

[SIZE=14pt]Linda, we continue to pray for Rick.... Gods will wil be done and may he give both of you the courage and peaceful heats to continue on this road.... So sorry it is so rocky.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thinking and sending good thoughts your way for a good outcome..

You both will continue to be in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

Absolutely will keep Rick in my thoughts and prayers. May he be held in God's gentle healing hands.

Prayers on the way for both of you! Please keep us informed.

Bonnie

BUMP! EVERYONE RIGHT NOW>>> SAY A PRAYER FOR RICK!!!!!!!

Keeping you oth in my prayers!!!!!

Back