Cubby's Mommy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Cubby's Mommy passed away yesterday morning (Saturday). After a very long 9 months, and a valiant fight she lost her battle with lung and brain cancershe was only 43. Cubby is only 3. I hope that he has a memory of her that he can remember as he gets older. Art and I will take care of this precious boy. My health is deteriating and I now walk with a cane. I know that Art can do it alone when he will have to. I just pray that I can help for many years to come. Please say a prayer for him to adjust without his Mommy and the we have the wisdom to help him grow into a fine youngman that his Mommy would be proud of....

Last edited by a moderator:
{{{Sis}}}

I'm so sorry to know that his mom died.
default_sad.png

She suffers no more.

I know he is in the best loving hands with you and Art.

Love to you

Oh Theresa, I am so sorry to hear this. I can remember when you first posted and when she was very ill. You and Art will raise Cubby to be a fine young man...and his mom will be proud of him and proud of you and Art. 43 is so young...these things are never fair. She is suffering no longer. Im sorry i do not remember her name but I will light a candle for you all.

Heidi

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry Teresa.

I know she had been fighting this for awhile now and now she is at peace. I am sending hugs and prayers to Cubby, and you and Art. I know that his Mom passing will be hard on him, but I also know that he could not be in more caring arms than you and Art.

Hugs to you all.

Valerie

I am so sorry - how horribly tragic... Please know that I'm thinking of you and your family
default_no.gif

I am very sorry for your loss-HUGS.

so sorry for your loss. Cubby will remember his mom... My son was the same age as your grandson here when his grandfather passed.. Hunter still talks about him.. yes they do remember.. Take one day at a time.. He will grow up to be one fine young man and I am sure of that.

Take Care

Diane

Poor baby Cubby. I am so happy he has you both and he was with you before she passed. A new life for him and you! It will be wonderful. I am sorry she passed so young, she was a fighter!

Oh I'm so very sorry Theresa. I'm sure Cubby will remember his Momma as I know you and Art will keep her memory alive for him - he is very lucky to have such special, caring and loving people to look after him.

Rest peacefully Susan - your little man is in the best possible hands.

Sending much love your way. What a difficult journey you have had.
default_crybaby.gif

Poor little Cubby, life can be so unfair. I know he is in such excellent hands, that will help ease his way.

Back