CSI (spin from the TV show post)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSI fans-which ones do you watch/like?

• Las Vegas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NY

• Miami

• Las Vegas & NY & Miami

• Las Vegas & NY

• Las Vegas & Miami

• NY & Miami

• Total voters

misfitminis

Reaction score
default_laugh.png

It is very windy and cold here in Maine.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are CSI fans and watch all 3, but Las Vegas is the favorite. Also really like the show Criminal Minds.

I like Miami as well, but I C A N N O T stand Horatio. He skeeves me out and so long as he is on it, guess I'll just watch the other 2
default_laugh.png

My favorite was the Las Vegas and then I saw all of them and started watching the others. I agree, Horatio is weird.

It sure is very cold and windy here in Maine!!!!!

Leslie

Ok I am a HUGE addict, I love Vegas and Miami, I also love Horatio, I can't wait for his opening line, even my hubby stays up just to hear it then rolls over and goes to sleep. I also love criminal minds, man there are some freaky things that happen on those SHOWS.

We love them ALL! Las Vegas is our favorite of them. We also love NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, and Law & Order: CI (which now runs new episodes on USA, not NBC)
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

HOWEVER, I can't stand Horatio! I think his character is THE combination of over acting and bad lines. So bad, it's good. You can look on YouTube and find lots of compilations of his opening lines and the start of that theme music.

Ooops, I clicked on the wrong button, so my vote is wrong. It was supposed to be Miami and New York, but I think I voted for the one just above it instead. Oh well, now I've ruined the totals!
default_no.gif

Initially I liked Las Vegas and Miami the best--the first season I thought NY was kind of dark & just kind of slow. However, I've always watched all 3 and now the shows have changed a bit and my favorites are NY and Miami, with Vegas being a very poor third.

I do not like Grissom and I like Sara even less.

Horatio is different. I like him okay, but he could quit some of that "posing" he is always doing--turning from this side to the other side and back again, it is just silly.

I always get a kick out of the gals with their tight clothing, low cut tops, long hair hanging free...white outfits at crime scenes, with all the blood...and in the lab they've got their latex gloves and are handling these samples of various blood and gore, then next thing, still with the same latex gloves on, they reach up & tuck a strand of hair behind the ear....YUCK. Or Catherine, interviewing a murder suspect, and she does the sexy hair flip thing. EEEEWWWW, that's just too creepy.

But, I watch them all. Also watch all the Law & Order shows, though I don't like CI as much as I did at one time. SVU is my favorite of those.

I do not like Grissom and I like Sara even less.
I did kind of like them together
default_smile.png
It felt like it had actually been building towards that for years. BUT, she left the show a couple episodes back and is gone now.

I watch all three! I too, can't stand Horatio :DOH!
default_rolleyes.gif
HATE HATE HATE how in the beginning just before they break into the theme song he always takes off his sunglasses, looks right into the camera and says his line in this creepy tone..
default_rolleyes.gif
I really like the characters of CSI:Miami with the exception of Horatio... Delko is my favorite
default_wub.png
and have a 'crush' on Ryan lol though the last few episodes I've felt he's been a real jerk..

I LOVE Nick Stokes (George Eads) Super cute
default_wub.png

My college theater professor was room-mates with Gary Sinise's wife, too cool! And I like Carmine Giovinazzo (Detective Messer; Danny) and Anna Belknap (Detective Monroe; Lindsay)

Las Vegas is my favorite. I watch Las Vegas and NY.

I don't care for Sara much.

Vegas is my absolute favorite! I like Grissom and didn't mind the Grissom / Sarah thing at all. Nick Stokes is dreamy.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

I voted for, and watch, Las Vegas and NY regularly; not so, Miami, though when there's no better choices, I'll watch it in reruns--too much overblown 'posturing' by David Caruso(Horatio)...and I get tired of the weird lighting in most scenes-it's just too much, IMO. My favorite is probably NY-I really LIKE all the characters, and for the most part, the plots are interesting...

I also LOVE all of the 'Law and Orders'; "CI" is my personal favorite, followed by the original, then SVU(I used to like SVU better; just seems to me the stories haven't been as well-crafted/well-acted, more recently...I also like and watch NCIS and Criminal Minds--in fact, the above list of shows are about all I watch regularly on primetime network TV!

A bit OT, maybe--but does anyone else watch 'LOST'? (That is, when it is actually ON!!
default_rolleyes.gif
) I was a big fan at the start, got pretty frustrated at how often we were left wondering about so many things!!--and now that we only are 'allowed' to see it about three-four months of the year(my daughter who subscribes to Entertainment Weekly tells me it's supposed to return in Feb., for 16 episodes-and will do that for another couple of years after that, then be over...?)--I actually have wondered if viewer interest will be down so much that it'll even last THAT long? I get so irritated at the amount and length of the commercials in the really popular network shows anymore("LOST" is the worst example, IMO!), that I am hoping to get a 'Tivo-like' DVR before the first of next year(I have DISH, and can get this kind of thing through them), so that I can just record it, and watch it LATER, when I wouldn't have to suffer through all that CRAP!

I suppose we should just be happy we have TV at all, esp. in the LONG winter evenings!

Margo

I started watching the Las Vegas CSI, and went on to the others...but still like it the b est, and my second fav is NY.

HOWEVER, I can't stand Horatio! I think his character is THE combination of over acting and bad lines.
Oh yeah...I agree 100%. He is a posturing buffoon. He reminds me so much of Capt. Kirk on the old Star Trek shows.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
Couldn't act his way out of a wet paper-bag.

Las Vegas is still my favorite! Can't stand and don't watch Miami. New York is okay.......just a little drier. My newest favorite show is Criminal Minds. And I love Numbers, and Bones and NCIS. I used to watch all the Law and Order stuff but they got old.

Latest posts

Back