COME SEE MY NEW HORSES!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much everyone !!!

I'm Magic's owner and I'm in tears and totally overwhelmed, reading all these posts.

I'm sooo happy for Robin having all his beautiful babies, and sooo happy, that everyone like them.

These are Magic's first foals, I only had one fillyby him this year, that is already sold.

I'm so proud.
default_wub.png
:

Marion :saludando:

very cute foals...

how about the name Maggies Magic Filly... :bgrin

Congrats again on your babies Robin, they are all just beautiful!! So glad for the wonderful foaling season you have had!! ((((hugs))))
default_wub.png
: Bec

Very nice crop of foals.

I would name the black and white colt (last one pictured) Magic Moments.

Joyce

Congratulations Robin!! You certainly have a very nice foal crop this year! Of course, I'm partial to Pintos.....just love your little filly and colt!!
default_wub.png
:

Wow, u have been so busy taking care of recording everyone elses babies u didnt get to announce yours!!! And what beauties they are! Congrats on those great babies.

Well, they're brand new LOL. I didn't get to post all my foals this year!

This is our colt out of Rose. March 21. I thought he was bay but we started clipping him and he has a real dorsal stripe so I'm not sure now.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

website1005004.jpg

The next foals, could you please give me ideas for names? I'd like for them to have "Magic" in them. I've been wanting you ask you all for a while now for your help!

This black FILLY was born May 22. Mom is Maggie and dad is Magic.

She's just the sweetest little Puddin!
default_yes.gif
:

website1004004.jpg

This is Sassy's black pinto FILLY sired by Magic. DOB May 18.

This girl is awesome and I can't wait to clip her!
default_wub.png
:

sassface.jpg

sassside.jpg

This is Goldie's FILLY sired by Magic.
default_wub.png
:

This girl is so nice! I was sitting, visiting and I offered her my cup of iced tea and she ended up drinking the rest! She was so cute drinking out of the cup!

bsface.jpg

You can see her mom Goldie's head. (In my avatar too)

bsside.jpg

This is Whyspr's colt born June 22nd. Sire is Magic.

We love this colt!!!
default_wub.png
:

wycolt.jpg

Thank you for looking at my babies! If you can help with names, I'd appreciate the help!

Gosh Robin, they are quite a handsome pretty group! I love the buckskin, give me a few days on names tho. All very cute. Any of em gonna be taller? :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh Robin,

You know you don't have time to spoil ALL those babies! I guess you'll just have to send a few to me to help get them properly spoiled.

Cute, cute babies Robin. How about on the first one, Magic Maggie ?? CONGRATULATIONS...I am like Songcatcher...when will we see Lotto babies??

Clara

OH MY.....Robin, you HAVE been busy! I had no idea you had so many foals this year! I've been lucky to have time to get on my computer once every couple of days here lately....really been missing out on lots here!

Name Ideas from me!

This black FILLY was born May 22. Mom is Maggie and dad is Magic.

She's just the sweetest little Puddin!
default_yes.gif
:

website1004004.jpg

ROKO The Magic of Victory

This is Sassy's black pinto FILLY sired by Magic. DOB May 18.

This girl is awesome and I can't wait to clip her!
default_wub.png
:

sassface.jpg

sassside.jpg

ROKO I've got Magic n Sass

This is Goldie's FILLY sired by Magic.
default_wub.png
:

This girl is so nice! I was sitting, visiting and I offered her my cup of iced tea and she ended up drinking the rest! She was so cute drinking out of the cup!

bsface.jpg

You can see her mom Goldie's head. (In my avatar too)

bsside.jpg

ROKO Magic Cuppa Tea

This is Whyspr's colt born June 22nd. Sire is Magic.

We love this colt!!!
default_wub.png
:

wycolt.jpg

ROKO Magical Wyspers

Beautiful/handsome foals all Congratulations Robin. They would all be keepers in my book.

Robin! What a wonderful foal crop!!! I WANT them ALL!!! Congratualtions! Your mares and stallions are wonderful so of course your babies would be too.

Have had two babies sofar, one black pinto colt, so perfect and a tiny red pinto filly with such a head, waiting for Misty's baby any minute all by my Graffiti.

Robin

Thank you all so very much for your kind words about my babies!

It's so hard not to keep them all (especially when my hubby loves them too)

I'm so blessed! A great hubby who believes in my dreams, these wonderful horses, my kids that are my reason for breathing, and great friends who understand to share them with!

I've written down all the name ideas, thank you for those! Now it's going to be hard to choose.

You truely are the best family in the world!
default_wub.png
:

I'll be checking Pam's luggage when they leave! :lol:

Latest posts

Back