COME SEE MY NEW HORSES!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Well, they're brand new LOL. I didn't get to post all my foals this year!

This is our colt out of Rose. March 21. I thought he was bay but we started clipping him and he has a real dorsal stripe so I'm not sure now.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

website1005004.jpg

The next foals, could you please give me ideas for names? I'd like for them to have "Magic" in them. I've been wanting you ask you all for a while now for your help!

This black FILLY was born May 22. Mom is Maggie and dad is Magic.

She's just the sweetest little Puddin!
default_yes.gif
:

website1004004.jpg

This is Sassy's black pinto FILLY sired by Magic. DOB May 18.

This girl is awesome and I can't wait to clip her!
default_wub.png
:

sassface.jpg

sassside.jpg

This is Goldie's FILLY sired by Magic.
default_wub.png
:

This girl is so nice! I was sitting, visiting and I offered her my cup of iced tea and she ended up drinking the rest! She was so cute drinking out of the cup!

bsface.jpg

You can see her mom Goldie's head. (In my avatar too)

bsside.jpg

This is Whyspr's colt born June 22nd. Sire is Magic.

We love this colt!!!
default_wub.png
:

wycolt.jpg

Thank you for looking at my babies! If you can help with names, I'd appreciate the help!

Oh Robin! What a nice foal crop! I can see why you are so proud of them. Every one is an absolute DOLL!

Congratulations! CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

How about Magic's Playful Pride, Do you beleive in magic, or Magic's Baby Doll? Just a few suggestions hope you like! :lol: They are all beuatiful
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations, Robin - they are all adorable!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Liz R.

Robin,

Your babies are just beautiful!

I love Sassy's baby, oh!

As for names,,,,

I would like to call them "Mine"
default_wub.png
:

Sandy

This black FILLY was born May 22. Mom is Maggie and dad is Magic.

website1004004.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]How about "A Little Bit of Black Magic"? [/SIZE]

default_wub.png
:

This girl is so nice! I was sitting, visiting and I offered her my cup of iced tea and she ended up drinking the rest! She was so cute drinking out of the cup!

bsface.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]"Magic's Golden Tea" [/SIZE]

This is Whyspr's colt born June 22nd. Sire is Magic.

wycolt.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]"A Little Whyspr of Magic" [/SIZE]

I have enough trouble naming my own, but I tried a few for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your foals are GORGEOUS Robin!!! They are really put together awesome and I looooove their tail sets and so much color to boot!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I like a lot of the names suggested so far!

default_wub.png
:

bsface.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]"Magic's Golden Tea" [/SIZE]
I like this!! But with a small change... Magic's Cup Of Tea"

What Beautiful, Beautiful Babies!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Wow!!!
default_wub.png
: You got yourself a nice bunch of babies this year, now I have to decide who to put in my suitcase when I come home from your place in September, LOL That is going to be really tough decision!!!!! ROFLMAO

What did you call Rose's baby??? Is that a bit of white at his withers??? I love how he is so upheaded, look at me!! And the dishy little heads on those Magic babies!! hee hee You must spend a lot of time just looking at all of them!!! I can't wait to meet them all in person!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Very nice foals!

Say the Magic Words

What's the Magic Words

website1004004.jpg

Magic Puddin

Ooh thanks for the ideas! I'm writing them down!
default_yes.gif
:

What is funny is, Magic and Maggie are marked the same (black toveros)

and his name is VOODOO MAGIC and Maggie's name is ANGEL MAGIC. And here came this filly totally solid! LOL!!!

Here's a pic of her with Maggie.

website1004007.jpg

You can see Magic on my site on the FOAL page.
default_yes.gif
:

We are very proud of these babies! The first colt I have not named yet either.
default_wacko.png
:

He's very nice under that thick wool!

Yes, I spend a lot of time sitting and loving on each foal.
default_wub.png
:

Thank you for letting me share the loves of my life, my pride and joys! :saludando:

So much thanks go out to Marion59, the owner of Magic for letting us breed to him last year! We love Magic SO much!

WHAT LOVELY BABIES!!! As always, of course! And I am soooo excited, your little black filly that was born on May 22...she was born on my 8th wedding anniversary, so she's very special!!!
default_wub.png
: Thanks for sharing your precious babies with us. I know how much love goes into each and every one.

[SIZE=14pt]Robin,[/SIZE]

Those babies are beautiful! You should be proud! :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Bill

Awww Robin they're all so beautiful! My fav is "sweet puddin" the second one....congratulations!!!

okay, for the first one, i like Black Magic. someone else said that here too, so seems to fit her.

website1004004.jpg

for this one....hmmm...i don't know, maybe Sweet n Sassy. i don't know what you'd call her,

sassface.jpg

sassside.jpg

i like the other suggestions on this one. or maybe golden tea cup?

bsface.jpg

bsside.jpg

i like Magical Whysper. or...Whysper Me Some Magic.

wycolt.jpg

How 'bout Magic Marker for the black filly?

The little pinto maybe "Sassified with Magic" or something. I just keep hearing the "sassified" when I see her, that'd probably be her nickname here. "Spellbound" comes to mind also...she is very beautiful.

The buckskin pinto perhaps "Gold'N Magic" not being real imaginative or inventive, she's sure pretty, they all are!

How about "Enchantor" for the black pinto colt?

What a beautiful bunch of babies Robin. Looks like you have a full show string already. I am not good at names so won't even go there, but you should be very proud of how far you have come with your herd.

Part of the fun of having babies is nameing them, if you sit and watch them long enough you will come up with the names yourself. Just sitting there andf watching what they are doing playing will tell you how to name them, Good luck they look like great little kids, enjoy thuier youth. :bgrin :lol: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back