coast to coast sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there another sale like this anytime soon? I am looking for 2 mini's at the moment
default_smile.png

Two of the three horses I had on the sale sold and I am very happy with the outcome and have some terrific new owners.
default_yes.gif
I thought it was a great sale and there were some really nice horses on there.
I loved your horses you had for sale.One of my favorites was the prissy black pinto filly that sold

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlottin, the #3 buckskin filly is mine... I can still haul her to Tulsa next week, not too late lol! My email is [email protected] if you want to email.
default_smile.png

Jan

Oh WOW! We had a horse show this weekend and no computer access, so this is the first I've noticed this one. I only consigned one horse, a silver bay colt, and no he is not deformed, but conformationaly correct and a good bite. He didn't sell, but not his fault as he is sired by a World Champion driving horse, AMHA/AMHR registered, coggins in hand, futurity nominated in both registries. He didn't sell becuase my computer crashed! We had bathed and clipped him took six pictures and I only had one loaded on photobucket the others I was going to use were on my computer. Once I got the consignment form, my computer had a hissy fit and wouldn't allow me to send it. Then the stupid machine wouldn't let me get to the internet, so I had to drive to my daughters house to send the form and the picture I had in photobucket. Also his starting bid was not too high for this fellow! Maybe next time my luck will be better! There were some really nice horses that didn't sell and they looked correct to me! Just my opinion. Maybe we should start a thread and ask buyers what they look for in an ad?

Back