coast to coast sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish that there were more in Colorado! There is a filly and a mare I like, but I just cannot do the shipping.

Oklahoma is not far from CO
default_yes.gif
and there may be rides available from AMHR Nationals as well. Don't let distance keep you from bidding!

Yes, there are many exhibitors at Nationals & World who have advertised that they have space to take a horse to a new home and they are heading all over the country and Canada I have heard.

Yeah, I think I am too out of the way for that and the mare I had my eye on is in Texas - #3. I will just have to keep looking for my dream mare! I know I will find her someday!

It was a great sale and I very much appreciate all those who bid on our horses, on Never Ending Ranch who managed the sale and Mare Stare who made it all possible.

Congratulations to all of the new horse owners!

I would have love prissy
default_smile.png
she is pretty filly

It was a great sale and I very much appreciate all those who bid on our horses, on Never Ending Ranch who managed the sale and Mare Stare who made it all possible.

Congratulations to all of the new horse owners!
I would have love prissy she is very pretty. you can send her to MS
default_smile.png

I'm sorry Melissa, I think she is going to Canada....not sure on that yet. If she is she better grow some hair!

Just keep an eye on our web site. You never know when a special one might show up on the Sale Page. Prissy is quite remarkable...so tiny and elegant. I hope her new owner just loves her!

not the best shot of her but the most recent.

P1010006 web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry Melissa, I think she is going to Canada....not sure on that yet. If she is she better grow some hair!

Just keep an eye on our web site. You never know when a special one might show up on the Sale Page. Prissy is quite remarkable...so tiny and elegant. I hope her new owner just loves her!

not the best shot of her but the most recent.

View attachment 11159
OMY She is so Nice.I sure wish I could have gotten her. She is Great black pinto and tiny one
default_smile.png

She can get lost shipping and be sent to MS LOL
default_smile.png
:):)I think Briar Patch has raise some nice minis.You all have alot of nice show horses.I wish I could show,but I have a daughter in college this year.I would love for one of my sweet minis to make it to overseas someday

I was surprised just how well the sale went. A lot of horses were sold! The ones that weren't were priced higher or weren't conformationally correct. (My opinion)

I would love to buy a horse through one of these auctions. Maybe in a couple years. I would like to add a cremello and two bays to my herd. (I have an uneven herd. 2 chestnuts, 2 palominos, 2 blacks. 1 cremello and no bays. I need to fix that....and have an even number!)

I would love to buy a horse through one of these auctions. Maybe in a couple years. I would like to add a cremello and two bays to my herd. (I have an uneven herd. 2 chestnuts, 2 palominos, 2 blacks. 1 cremello and no bays. I need to fix that....and have an even number!)
I like your logic, and with that in mind, I would need... 1 silver black, 1 black pinto, 1 palomino, and 1 silver buckskin. Sounds good to me.

I like your logic, and with that in mind, I would need... 1 silver black, 1 black pinto, 1 palomino, and 1 silver buckskin. Sounds good to me.
Now if I went with your logic it would be a BIT more complex!

Needed:

1 chestnut appaloosa

1 palomino pintoloosa

1 silver black appaloosa

1 silver black (just black) pintoloosa

1 cremello

1 plain palomino

1 plain chestnut/flaxen

2 bays

That would be 16. LOL! However, what I could do is buy a bay mule. Four minis in one body. I like this idea a lot more.

I was surprised just how well the sale went. A lot of horses were sold! The ones that weren't were priced higher or weren't conformationally correct. (My opinion)

I dont agree that the only horses that didnt sell were either high priced or poor conformation. Considering I had two up for sale on there that didnt sell and werent high priced, I'd have to guess you thought they were poor conformation, not my opinion at all and I find it a bit offensive. And I thought there were some nice horses that didnt sell and some mediocre ones that did. Just my opinion.

Marsha

I dont agree that the only horses that didnt sell were either high priced or poor conformation. Considering I had two up for sale on there that didnt sell and werent high priced, I'd have to guess you thought they were poor conformation, not my opinion at all and I find it a bit offensive. And I thought there were some nice horses that didnt sell and some mediocre ones that did. Just my opinion.

Marsha
Like I said, my opinion. There were a lot of horses who didnt sell. Some of then had higher starting bids or were conformationally poor. *some* Others were nice and had lower starting bids and even has free shipping. Some bids may not have been accepted.

I would have liked that horse trailer that fit 10 minis. Maybe for Christmas right? Lol.

I saw a LOT of very nice horses that where to far away to even think about bidding on. I like to pick up my horses not use a transporter.

I saw a LOT of very nice horses that where to far away to even think about bidding on. I like to pick up my horses not use a transporter.
Oh yes agreed! I'm sure that the gas prices now aren't helping much!

Two of the three horses I had on the sale sold and I am very happy with the outcome and have some terrific new owners.
default_yes.gif
I thought it was a great sale and there were some really nice horses on there.

Latest posts

Back