CMM *Melody foaled a palomino pinto colt on 3/12/14*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful girls! Love their markings.
default_yes.gif

Dove has the most beautiful eyes, and Summer looks so healthy and positively glowing....must be pregnant! lol Nothing worse than not knowing breeding dates, I'm feeling a bit deflated with my girls atm haha

Dove is adorable as is Summer.. I am glad to see dove is over her sickness .. its not nice when they have sad faces
default_sad.png
.....Will look forwad to pics on hopefully foals in the future...xx

Both girls are marked so pretty ! Sure glad Dove is feeling better. What a pretty kitty !

Your girls are beautiful, and kudos for rescuing the kitty! Izzie had the edema for several months before she foaled!

You all made me blush!!
default_blush.png
default_yes.gif

Along with my other horses these 2 mini girls mean the world to me!!! I got Dove's papers in the mail today, no signed transfer but at least I got them. I just have to share her 2 foal photos with you! Sorry they aren't better, but they are almost 13 years old and I took the photo of them with my phone.

Diane I will get you those photos either tonight or tomorrow
default_yes.gif

photo-24.jpg

photo-26.jpg

Couple photos of Summer from last night. Will get better ones when she is outside today. Oh and I will get some of Dove!

From behind Summers belly is smaller.... Where'd it go??
default_frusty.gif

According to the people we got her from she would have to be at a minimum of 8 months along..... Does she even look like she could be that far? She continues to drive us crazy!

DSC_0832.JPG

DSC_0830.JPG

DSC_0813.JPG

DSC_0831.JPG

DSC_0812.JPG

DSC_0848.JPG

I think the baby is dropping lower which is why you think that she doesn't look so 'wide'. Dont worry baby is still there, just taking up residence in a different position!! Looks as though she is getting quite a bit of edema too?

Ok Diane finally got the side and "top" view of Dove as well. I don't think she looks pregnant, but who knows.

Anna, yes Summer has had an edema for a long time now. Its gotten much larger and firmer to touch, and now you can see it in every photo and just by looking at her. If she isn't pregnant then she is very plump.

DSC_0866.JPG

DSC_0859.JPG

DSC_0855.JPG

DSC_0849 2.JPG

DSC_0844.JPG

DSC_0843.JPG

DSC_0836.JPG

DSC_0837.JPG

DSC_0865.JPG

DSC_0881.JPG

DSC_0875.JPG

DSC_0879.JPG

DSC_0877.JPG

DSC_0808.jpg

Not very much to update on... Summer continues to drive me crazy, and just found out yesterday that Dove has to be quarantined for another 21 days
default_sad.png

Here are a few photos of Summer and Dove, and a short clip of Summer bouncing through the snow! (which she absolutely hates)

DSC_0966.JPG

DSC_0939.JPG

DSC_0902.jpg

DSC_0901.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

601561_10151486865558478_1548973119_n.jpg

488116_10151486865598478_1350716187_n.jpg

35508_10151486865518478_1401276015_n.jpg

Sumner is looking great - and preggers too!! Is that a little swelling that I see in her udder?

Sorry about Dove - hopefully she will be all better very soon.
default_yes.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

Dove is actually doing really well! One of the other horses that is at the quarantine is now sick, so everyones time starts over. I will try to patiently wait 3 more weeks until I can hopefully take her home.

Anna do you see a slight difference? I don't know about a change in udder, maybe a tiny bit more swelling?

Oh so glad that Dove is ok, shame that you will have to wait longer before you can bring her home though, but better safe than sorry!

Yes, I do think Summer's udder looks as though it is starting to fill.
default_yes.gif

Ok, I am crazy happy!!!

This morning when I fed Summer her grain I decided to place my hand in front of her massive edema, and within seconds the foal was kicking. It was the most amazing thing! I think the foal has shifted downwards, but thats just my guess. I have been wondering and worrying for MONTHS and now I finally know she isn't just fat! I don't think I have stopped smiling yet. Now I will just continue to worry about a safe delivery, and praying for absolutely no complications.

YAY for Summer being pregnant!! I saw your post on FB WOOHOOOO!!!! lol

I think we are all VERY excited to hear that news! and I am sure that all will be well and that in a few months you will see a gorgeous little baby running around
default_smile.png
hopefully she will cook it for a bit longer so it isn't born into all that freezing snow! BRRR she sure looked like she was having fun in it though!!

hope your beautiful little Dove gets to come home really soon! <3

Latest posts

Back