Clumsy me...broke my toe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Ridge Farm

Reaction score
Okay, I will admit it, finally. It is not just because I am blonde, but I am a very clumsy person. Tonight I went out to feed and my right foor slammed into a small tree stump that has been out there for years. I fell and if not for my mare Daisy, I would have fallen flat on my face! Now, I have a broken toe and my foot is swollen. Please tell me there are others out there as clumsy as me!!???? :eek:

Oh yes!! I don't need any excuse to fall flat on my face. Sometimes I trip over my own feet lol :bgrin Hope your toe is ok
default_wink.png
: And what a sweet mare you have
default_wub.png
: A true friend to literally catch you when you fall
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I have not ever broken anything, but I do trip over my own feet.
default_unsure.png
: I do ware size 11 shoes though. I have not ever had a horse brake my fall, but the have caused several! :bgrin

Been there done that, lets see about 10X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept breaking my littlte toe, we have sunken living room and for 2 weeks straight everytime I would step up my little toe would catch. I started wearing sneakers in the house.. The last time was about 2 months ago, I got up in the midddle of the night and ran straight into the corner of our 4 poster bed. Our bed weighs about 400 lbs. so it did not give, but my last 2 toes did!!!! Really pretty shades of blue, purple and red!!!

CLUMBSY??? your talking to the kid who has stubbed, and broken toes, fallen on his face, smashed teeth, and broken both arms! Dont come much clumbsier than Me!!!

Thanks~~ya'll have made me feel sooo much better. I am having to wear a velcro shoe cause it hurts too much to wear anything else. My husband went out today and pulled up not only that stump, but another one. He's my hero! :aktion033:

Your talking to the QUEEN of if I'm wearing any heal at all.... I fall off my shoe :bgrin

Nope, you are not alone!

Last year, I walked out of the barn with a huge armload of hay. My 28" stallion( always a cuddler and wanting attention) walked right in front of me. With all that hay in my arms, I didn't see him and fell right over him. Got a bad sprained arm, lost feeling in my fingers for a while. All better now. :bgrin

My co workers asked how I id it. You should have seen their faces when I told them that I tripped OVER a horse!

Robin

Latest posts

Back