Clipped our first one today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO KIDDING!! NICE!! He looks nice WITH hair, let alone without. LOVE his head and man, is he put together well- especially for a yearling as they usually 'fall apart' during that year....

WOW, I wouldnt mind keeping that one for a while if it were mine. He really is a nice boy!

P.S. Love your red filly you have pictured on your site too - Pure Sensation. Oh, I should not have looked at his price on his page... that is awfully cheap for such a nice boy and I am a sucker for red with white chrome...... (I didnt see it, I didnt see it, I am not looking... !!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops, I forgot to pull him down off the sales page.
default_wacko.png

Hey Cindy you coming to SF? I may have to steal your daughter for a class if you are (and don't have one in yearling colts under, AMHR) as it's looking like I may have 3 for that class. I'll even buy the beer and let her take the halter broke one.
default_cheers.gif

Both this colt and Pure Sensation are out of a stallion I will confess we bought on a lark. He was nice (shhh pretty cheap too
default_wink.png
) so we put him with a few mares. Both of those colts are Lonnies but I can't wait until I start getting some as those babies are fantastic but I've got to wait for mine till 2010.

We harbor some good ol' sibling rivalry so the SF show will settle whose colt is nicer as last year as weanlings, at the only show they went to his and mine split the class. How can one of us say neener neener neener if it's a draw?
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
'Course if his wins I can say it's because I took care of him all winter and got him ready.
default_wink.png

LOL!!! Sounds like you have fun with it all! Well, I would say your buying on a whim certainly worked out for you and what nice foals you are getting. Think I'd keep him around a while too! Good luck- you'll have to keep us posted on who beats who, hahahaha

Latest posts

Back