Clipped our first one today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdmini

Reaction score
I love boys, their attitude, or should I say egos, crack me up but six yearling boys is a bit much so today was eeny, meany, miny, moe guess your the one that's going to go. Well at least that was the plan until I clipped him off.
default_laugh.png

So meet Stylish Excess SOS, he's out of our Redi Or Not son and a East Acres mare. I knew he was hiding something nice under this:

6stylish.jpg

But was still suprised with this:

1stylish09.jpg

So I guess what's a barn full of teenage boys.
default_rolleyes.gif

I got a big kick out of this. Id so be in those shoes! I too love the boys and their "egos" Its too much!!
default_laugh.png

Very balanced colt! Dont you love clipping!

OMGosh! He is awesome, amazing how they go from shaggy pony to sleek and stunning !
default_wub.png

Thanks all. I love the first clip of the year, it's so much fun it's almost not work.
default_laugh.png

If he is the one you were going to put up for sale... I want to see the REST of your boys when you clip em off! (and if you really can't keep em all you can stick a stamp on him and mail him to Canada)

VERY nice boy!!!
default_wub.png
I don't blame you a bit!

I love the boys too!
default_laugh.png

It always amazes me the difference between fuzzy and clipped. He is beautiful and I can see why you are keeping him.
default_smile.png

I love him.

I happened to be browsing your site a couple weeks ago and spotted him. I was tempted to inquire on him...but then I figured that Roger would kill me if i bought another stud LOL... Oh, there's something about those darned boys
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back