Classic K Miniatures~ ring test results...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are going to have two beautiful babies next year Cassie - those boys compliment your girls very well, good choices.
default_yes.gif

I like that 'natural' free movement that Wade shows (as against the over extravagant movement of some horses), he looks like my Spotbum (see Heidi's thread).

Next year, when we are all helping you marewatch, at least we will have some due dates to focus on. LOL!!

uuummm......"due dates to focus on " uummm that's a rather neat concept for sure. LOL

Cassie Cassie Cassie...now Im drooling ....the boys you have chosen are stunning..great pics of 2 very handsome fellas!! Suzi and Penney will be the ones to watch next year for sure. Thank for posting their photos again.

Wow Cassie that drawing is just beautiful! You are so clever
default_smile.png

It would be great if Penny could have a friend on the journey, perhaps you could ask the breeder if anyone near you is sending a horse up that you could take. I always try to travel with my horses to make sure they are safe as Anna has said.

uuummm......"due dates to focus on " uummm that's a rather neat concept for sure. LOL

Cassie Cassie Cassie...now Im drooling ....the boys you have chosen are stunning..great pics of 2 very handsome fellas!! Suzi and Penney will be the ones to watch next year for sure. Thank for posting their photos again.
oh thank you Heidi!
default_smile.png
I am already so excited! I can't wait to see what Suzie and Wade will produce, colour isn't a big concern for me with that pairing as I'm sure they will produce something amazing!

but Penny and Banner! hoping for colour and beauty for this little one HEHE (of course I want a healthy foal LOL thats a given ;) I am very excited
default_smile.png

Wow Cassie that drawing is just beautiful! You are so clever
default_smile.png

It would be great if Penny could have a friend on the journey, perhaps you could ask the breeder if anyone near you is sending a horse up that you could take. I always try to travel with my horses to make sure they are safe as Anna has said.
thank you Renee, I'm very happy with how this one is turning out
default_smile.png
I want to stay home and keep drawing it!! lol if its good enough it may end up framed and hanging on my wall
default_smile.png
might look nice against this one actually

31763_449780654026_2594216_n.jpg my brother has been begging me to change the background to black so I might end up doing that now that I have started this other one
default_smile.png

yes I plan on asking around to see if anyone wants a horse taken up there (helps to reduce costs aswell
default_smile.png
not that that is a factor but its always nice you know? lol) if worst comes to worst I may decide to take Finn for a drive... there is possibly going to be a show on at Scone which is about an hour or two out from Tamworth so might take him to that, but going to try for the other option first. definitley want a friend for Penny for the trip so she doesn't stress
default_smile.png

I've started looking at floats... (don't tell my father lol) I would prefer to borrow one rather then buy one but I thought I would keep an eye on the market to see if there was a suitable one for me lol

Oh my goodness, that looks so good. Why haven't you ever said you're an artist just busting to get out?!

oh thank you Hayley LOL I'm not really, all I can really draw is horses LOL I enjoy it though and thats the main thing
default_smile.png

Anna, you kindly mentioned wanting a picture of Smartie learning to bow? here is a video for you
default_smile.png
you must excuse my pink polka dot gumboots LOL and the fat fluffy mini Penny who decided to be a photobomber during Smartie's lesson (I was home out in the paddock so I let them in together for a bit while I was out there
default_smile.png

http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/cassie_king1/media/IMG_12761_zps0a9de54c.mp4.html

Aww bless - thank you Cassie, but I think you are also going to have to start teaching Penny too as she seems very keen to get in on the act!!

Love the Wellies by the way!!

I don't know Anna.....I think she just wants the treats...as we all know MARES are driven by their stomachs!

Excellent Cassie!

Cassie, that's wonderful!! Smarty is doing great and your doing perfectly, learning to target and being nice and calm. He'll put all your cues together in no time. Good for you!!

Of course Penny wants to be on camera, being the little diva she is!!

haha thanks girls, he is learning pretty quick which is awesome! I just have to work out how to get him to go to the next step
default_smile.png
Penny was such a little brat that day. little minx. talking about Penny here is a pic of her the other night when I brought her in from the big paddock lol she came cantering up and this was how she looked LOL

IMG_1355.JPG

and Heidi said there weren't enough pictures of Finn, so here is my buggy bear in his big winter coat
default_smile.png
love my little nugget!

IMG_1314.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

a nice winter sunset from work the other night

IMG_1318.JPG

and this is how my drawing is looking, still not finished but not looking too bad,

IMG_13701.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Cassie - I keep forgetting that you are in the depths of winter over there! Love that little huggy buggy Finn in his winter rug and keep working on that picture, it's going to be fabulous.
default_yes.gif

Your little furies are just so adorable. When you take photos looking down at them they are just begging me to take them lol. With the bowing I remember seeing on a youtube clip they do what you're doing but between their front legs, then they get to a point where the horse can't stretch their neck any further and will bend one knee to reach the treat. Your drawing is looking great!

Forgot to add, in the youtube clip they pointed out the horse needs to be backed up to a wall etc so they can't step backward to reach
default_smile.png

thanks girls
default_smile.png

Finn is such a little snuggle bug lol. wonder what his sister/brother will be like LOL

Penny's hair was crazy that day lol poor thing she scared herself before coming in (it was dark if you can't tell lol) and galloped in and came rushing up to me, don't know what scared her but she was so sooky while I was out there lol her hair was wild from the wind and she just looked soo cute! lol

Thanks Hayley, yeah have to work on getting him to easily target between his legs, then lengthen that target I think then he may feel comfortable enough to go to the next level for me
default_smile.png

I don't want to rush it and have him strain something, what I'm doing with him now is a good neck stretch for him anyway, getting him nice and supple in the neck ready for me to ride him
default_smile.png

well the drawing is finished
default_smile.png
(I may add a few extra highlights yet... or if you girls think there is anything that needs changing I will do so
default_smile.png

what do you think?

IMG_1513.JPG

we got a new treadmill a few weeks ago, and Casper has claimed it as his lol

IMG_1441.JPG

Latest posts

Back