Christmas in July Sale,,,,,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our 5 were anxious to help too!!
default_wub.png
:

Bless you for all the Wonderful Work you do for these little ones!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

WOW Frankie what a wonderful gesture.........mine is on the way........

Come on Gang its CHRISTMAS IN JULY..................

BUMP, BUMP

To put you in the spirit!!!!!!!!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,,,,oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, hey!!! Everyone now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the chorus!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

051225_BeachTree_1.jpg

Have you told YOUR friends where this sale is happening????? :new_shocked:

Do they know where to come if they want to be a part of the sale?????

If I were your friend and you didn't let me know of this wonderful sale, I might just be dissappointed. Maybe :eek:

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,share,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can not keep this to yourself!!!!!!!!

Get your friend here!!!
default_yes.gif
:

To those who given so much of yourselves already,,,,,,,,,,,,,
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Someone GET me a horse with antlers, christmas picture......

That's what we are missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HORSE WITH ANTLERS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,,,,,,,,,,,,every where I go,,,,,,
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:

Ok, this is great! Time for a....
th_grouphug.gif
AND

the great man himself asks for your help also

th_d948b2df.gif

default_wink.png
:

SHADOW, SHAMMY AND SHORTCAKE just heard about this and were upset because their mom hadn't sent hers yet.

So I told them I just saw this post and will get it out right away. Luna the Lab says she want to be included too:)
default_yes.gif
:

Carl and Maxine

Thank you all, the donations are starting to come in, but the rescue minis are coming in faster. Lately it seems we are getting a lot of "Give-Ups". Minis and such that are in good health and people are looking for good homes. Right. These healthy "Give Ups" are all requiring extensive Vet and Dentristy care. We are getting to the point that if they keep coming in like they are now, in about a months time we will have to say "I'm Sorry, but we just can't afford it". Please don't make us ever have to say something like that. I'm begging here please help. I have two of the rescues at my place. The stallion is maybe 30" tall and probably weighs 100lbs, if that. Found out today (by inspection) that he is a crypt. and will need surgery to get gelded which we can't do till he gets some weight on him. The tiny black mare that came with him is visibably pregnant by him, she's all belly. And so it goes.....!

Pleae help.

Ginny StP

Paypal address: [email protected]

[SIZE=18pt]Carolyn,[/SIZE]

Mine decided $2 each wasn't enough, they are giving $10 each. Also you have an email from me with a Christmas picture of our rescue we got through you guys last year. The check will be in the mail to Ginny tomorrow.

Christy and Trisket

Sarah (pretty_mini) and I donated!

This is a great organization and they do great work!

Thanks so much to all of you for your participation on Day 1,,,,,,,it has been a great day.

I am so glad Ginny stepped in a gave some information on the minis CMHR is currently taking care of. Just with the 2 are her place, the cost and expenses are going to be extremely high.

In the next month, this may be critical,,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,,,it is not critical for CMHR,,,,,,,,,,it is critical for the horses they CAN'T help, due to lack of funds. CMHR will still have their staff,,,,,,,but no horses to care for.

Deb said it best,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,think about it, what if it WAS one of your horses????? Would you want to hear, sorry we can't afford to take in more?

What is $2 to you, what can you do without just once this week, to give????

Again, thanks to all!
default_yes.gif
:

IT'S THE 2ND FULL DAY OF THE SALE!!!!

We got folks waiting at the door, pushing and shoving to get in to make their donations!

How'd they do it?

No starbucks today,

less desert at lunch,

drove the smaller vehicle,

horses gave up treats for the day,

waited another day to mow the lawn,

ANYTHING to have the $2 to donate!!!!!!!

See you inside today!

YOU are making a difference! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Toooooooooo funny, and it must be a sign!!!!

Driving into work this morning and the radio station I listen to is doing a Christmas in July broadcast for the day, today,,,,,,,,seriously,,,,,,,,you can listen on line at www.wzpl.com and click on the listen live button.

It is hilarious!!!

People are calling in and asking them just what the heck is going on,,,,,,,,,,why are they playing White Christmas????

So I called in, explained to them what we were doing and that I appreciated the extra plug for CMHR! That their show today gave me the energy to KEEP THIS THING GOING!!!!!!

I'm dreaming of a white,,,,,,,,christmas,,,,,,,,just like the one I use to know,,,,,,,,,,

boy wouldn't people out west love a white, cool day about now :bgrin

Fancy and Pippy are here at my place and ill take new pics later today. Fancy is 15 and upon her arrival i noticed she had major mouth problems. Called in an equine dentist and it took 1.5 hrs of power drilling to get the hooks and valleys out so she could eat again. Hopefully she can eat properly now and regain weight. Due to the extreme amount of work her dental costs were very large. We can only do this kind of work because of our forum buddies that give so generously. Fancy thanks all of you for enabling her to be able to chew again
default_smile.png
its almost like i can see the relief on her face

Here are horses with antlers
default_yes.gif
: - It must be Christmas :aktion033:
BobnJoy.jpg
Paradepat.jpg

Back