Christmas in July Sale,,,,,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you know my horses just cannot resist pitching in and donating to a good cause SO LONG AS it doesn't cut into their grain money. They are generous to a fault
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'm happy to help out as I can with one of the good GOOD rescues (there's a lot of them that are shams...), especially since it's about our favorite type of hooved wonder.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

You guys are just about the greatest!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

In case you need it, the link for the auction, to bid on the wonderful little colt Ginny has donated is:

Colt Auction Page

This is going to be a SUPER sale!!!!!!

Tell your friends, they can't miss out on this one!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankie/Carolyn

Thanks for fixing the link - it works fine now.

JJay

Is he not the cutest little guy!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=18pt]JUST $2[/SIZE],,,,,,,,,,,[SIZE=24pt]we only got 3 days[/SIZE],,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 days left on this wonderful cause!!!!

Don't put it off, we can't put off these rescues,,,,,,,,,,,they are in need, today!!!!

You guys have been so giving, I am very proud to be a part of such an awesome group.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Sale continued throught this weekend only!

default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

Come on guys,,,,,,,,,,,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can do it!!!!!!

Oh, wanted to add.

Am making a donation for Michael,,,,,,,,,cause he and I share the same birthday, and I know it'd make him smile!!!!!!

For you Michael! :lol:

My 4 minis decided they each wanted to donate. I also want to donate $2 in memory of my full sized appy mare who crossed the rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago. So I will get $10 sent by paypal ASAP.

:saludando: Here is Shiloh on his way to the bank, the donation is on it way....
default_yes.gif
:

shilohrun.jpg

Hello everyone. As usual the USPS mail to my house is sloooooow. Living in the country probably doesn't help.
default_smile.png
Time for todays total!!

Ta Da $456 this will definately help towards getting the needed Vet and Hoof care for the new rescue mini on the rescue forum. Check it out. The pictures are graphic, so is my language.

Also don't forget to check out BRM Blue Ridge I've Got Rhythm, on the auction. ALL proceeds to benefit CMHR. I'm very proud of the little guy. Other Auctions should be up soon.

Thank you one and all who have donated, we are still in dire need.

Ginny StP

Hello everyone. As usual the USPS mail to my house is sloooooow. Living in the country probably doesn't help.
default_smile.png
Time for todays total!!

Ta Da $456 this will definately help towards getting the needed Vet and Hoof care for the new rescue mini on the rescue forum. Check it out. The pictures are graphic, so is my language.

Also don't forget to check out BRM Blue Ridge I've Got Rhythm, on the auction. ALL proceeds to benefit CMHR. I'm very proud of the little guy. Other Auctions should be up soon.

Thank you one and all who have donated, we are still in dire need.

Ginny StP
3 More items up on the auction

Go to auction under gifts then other.

2 Statues from Ginny StP #5170 & #5171

One reading from our own Bonnie #5172

:no: :no: If you need another reason to give your $2, go to the Rescue Forum,

a thread started by traceracer, called, She's here,,,,,,,,

We are so very thankful for traceracer taking the bull by the horns and just going in to get this wonderful little mare.

The pictures are graphic, and Ginny's comments, well, lets just so they are not too lady like, but understand her anger and more.

You have go to go see this mare. She needs you. This is not a pitch, nor a plea, it is an honest, heart felt please, after seeing this mare.

Please, go visit Phoebe on the rescue page and give her a chance.
default_wub.png
:

I went out and checked, yeah, all my horses can walk without worrying about their hooves being so long they're hitting their ankles.

So my horses need/want to give more!!!!!!!!!

Also, more items up on the auction, GREAT items!

Under gifts, then under other are 3 more things to be auctioned off.

# 5170 From GStP signed shield bearer horse

#5171 From GStP a signed water bearer horse

#5172 From Bonnie Fogg a reading for one of our animals

I know the "sale" is over after this weekend - but hopefully you'll still accept our donation. My 3 mini's want to participate and when my big guy heard about it he thought his share should be double what theirs is. Will have a check in the mail on Monday.

Here's a set of antlers for ya.

puppyproofs029.jpg

donna what a fabulous pic!!! and yes we accept donations any day of the week!!!!! THANK YOU

default_poke.gif
: Hey Canadians! Let's support the CMHR too
default_yes.gif
:

I challenge each & every mini in Canada to donate :hypocrite:

to this great cause...get your humans to help
default_please.gif
:

Each & every equine in the Littlefoot herd is sending in their $2.00, donkeys too.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Well I talked to my guys and they figured we should help our mini friends needing rescue so we just sent $20 through paypal
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :saludando: Hope it helps.

Yvonne

Go to the auction page,

click on CMHR Fundraiser,

MORE great things are up for your consideration.

:bgrin :bgrin

[SIZE=18pt]Ginny- Do we have a final total? I just added 2 items on to the CMHR Auction. I'll have to get pics tomorrow and post them.[/SIZE]

Christy

Have made a contribution this morning. Hope the fundraising effort is VERY successful!

i could not find the reading from bonnie to bid on--is it over? thanks! jennifer :saludando:

Latest posts

Back