Christmas in July Sale,,,,,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
It is the $2 Christmas in July sale!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

And we only have 7 days!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

What do you get for your two dollars, quality and purpose more than any two dollars you have ever spent!

Why $2??????? Because mostly likely we can all do that! :aktion033: :aktion033:

You know of the $4 Mission of Thanks we do in Nov. for CMHR,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,,they have done way too much work this year, spent way too much money and they need our help. The $4 Mission is running low, so we need to have a Christmas in July sale. For them to continue taking in horses for the remainder of '06, I hope you'll be a part of the sale!!

That's right, you can help a rescue for $2!

There are just over 3800 members on the forum, times $2,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOW :new_shocked:

DOING IT THIS WAY DOES WORK, I HAVE SEEN IT YEAR AFTER YEAR, IT DOES WORK!

What is so great about this, it allows people to help that really, really want to help, and big dollar donations do not allow them to do so. This allows more caring people to give that may not other wise be able to.

Your $2 times each of the other members, is a huge dollar amount, and does a HUGE amount of work.

THIS IS A ONE WEEK SALE, THROUGH JULY 31!

(note, the word sale is just a word use, asking for a $2 donation)

Please do not be offended by our asking, DO know, your $2 WILL make a difference!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, how much we going to make on this sale!!!! :lol:

(ML,,,,don't hurt me, this one is just a week) :bgrin

To send your $2:

by paypal go to,

http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org

by check, money order, to

Chances Miniature Horse Rescue

%Virginia St. Pierre

Blue Ridge Miniature Horses

735 Chestnut lane

Berryville, VA 22611

I just went out and did bed check in the barn!!!!!

All my horses have agreed to donate $2 a piece :lol:

But Prints, you all have been so much help to her, she wants to donate her ENTIRE allowance!

And just as soon as I tell her how much she's worth,,,,,,she will donate that!
default_wink.png
:

Please know we are only asking for $2. That $2 will make a difference.
default_yes.gif
:

What others do additional is up to them and so appreciated, many do end up doing that.

Your $2 is not an ONLY $2, it is food for the day for a rescue and they will thank you many times over, it is worth so much more.

Chandab :aktion033: :aktion033: Thanks so much and give your 4 a big thank you from CMHR.

Do you use the web address for Paypal? Need an email address please....... :bgrin

My herd just pitched in. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have paypal but I will mailing in my $2 donation on behalf of my six miniatures. They said they are glad to help. :aktion033:

Carlene

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. We so hate to ask for help knowing that we have all given from our hearts to our forum friends that need us. We have just taken in so many more rescues then normal this year and each one has had medical issues.

Frankie thank you for coming up with another great idea to help CMHR.

we will also be loading some auctions soon so watch for that also

one is a beautiful handmade polar fleece blanket

one brand new leather mini bridle with bit

With all you have going on your life Caroline this is so miraculous! Bless your heart! I'm one of those on a shoestring but I went and made mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deb, when I was young, my grandmother who passed away 31 years ago use to tell me,

If your heart is wearing a frown, stand on your head and turn it up side down.

So when I was little, I would get up against a wall and try and stand on my head. She and I would laugh until we were rolling on the floor. :lol:

It was later in life that I learned what she was telling me, was it was up to me to turn it around, by my own choices, and they ARE choices.

So I look at this like, standing on my head!

Just did mine!! My 5 alpacas, and my "big dog" (really a horse in disguise) said they'd help!!

[SIZE=18pt]Trisket said she's give her $2 since you guys helped her get up here to a loving home. She also talked the other 3 to give up their money too. I'll be sending a check to Ginny. I might be able to raise some more money too. But you'll deffinatly be getting $8 from us.[/SIZE]

Christy

WOULD you look at ALL those $2!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

You guys are just about the best!!!!!

I just knew the first day of the sale we'd have folks busting down the doors!!!!!

For paypal: go to CMHR website, http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org

the paypal button is half way down the page, on the left.

While you're there, take a look at all the wonderful, fortunate, horses your $2 will be helping!

HEY!!!!!!!!!

:saludando: :saludando:

OHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:saludando:

I JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER PLACE TO LOOK!!!!!!

default_yes.gif
:

p014671-1.jpg

CJ sent in his $2...he is telling his mares about it so they will be pitching in too! LOL jennifer :saludando:

Well I was telling my 3 gilrs about this and they got out their horsie bank as said, "what if it was one of us?'. so I've gone back to bump it up a bit more.

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,

it's a good thing you guys avoided the crowd!!

Lucky you, for already getting your $2 together,

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,, :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Here they come again,

Hurry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HIT PAYPAL

IMG_5166.jpg

Latest posts

Back