Christmas in July Sale,,,,,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks Stephanie!!!!!

Great pictures,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,seeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,it is Christmas!!!!!!!

CMHR got even MORE requests today to help with some horses, so they need your help with money!!!

$2 can seem so small, but when it comes to helping a rescue, it can mean so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
CJ talked to his girls and they all wanted to help so that money has been paid. its only 4 mares, but word is spreading among the horses so more will follow, i am sure....jennifer :saludando:

donated -- for a good cause!!

Wish I could do more - but can't at this time.

Will donate again in the annual November drive.

JJay

Red Hot got to talking to the gang that is here at the house and decided they could give up their treats for a day--that's 8. Then he must have taken my cell phone last night and made a few calls since I found my phone in the car this morning needing to be charged (wouldn't you know).

Red admitted he made several calls, talked to Stoli and the girls, then made a call to talk to Double and the kids, and to the newest lady and daughter and they said to count them all in--that's another 13.

Well the talk around the water trough got around to Rusty (who is going to CA), he said not to leave him out, then the two guests who are here said to count them in also. Hannah (my Jenny) and he little boy Beamer said they weren't going to be left out either so there is another 5......

They said giving up treats for a day or two was nothing if it would help a mini get the help it needed--most of them remember Sunny (a rescue) who stayed here till he found a good home.

So lets see that makes (if I can count correctly) 26 4-legged bodies. OH, wait Beamer (Hannah's little boy) went scavenging and found some loose change in the truck (teach me to leave the truck door open) which was $2.00. The gang said if they can give up their treats for a day--so could I and to take my lunch to work instead of going out.

So lets see if I can add right :bgrin 26x2+2+6=?? (can't count that high--run out of fingers and toes) :new_shocked:

Red Hot said he'd add it up for me :aktion033: and let me know the total so I can get on PayPal in the morning and get our Christmas in July present sent to CMHR.

Every penny, nickle, dime and quarter helps--ask Beamer--look what he found in the change caddy in the truck.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:--the little stinker :lol:

Seriously folks, every penny counts--Give what you can, it may save a Mini's life. Thanks to everyone who has dug into their pockets and found that spare change.

:488: :488:

I have been getting emails and pm's left and right,,,,,,,,,,ALL OVER THE PLACE,,,,,,since this morning.

They are from people who don't really post, and are not posting on this thread,

BUT have donated and/or are going to!!!!!!

I think it would be great to see your name here, but if you are the background type, and many are, that is okie dokie.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

You can count on my new little one coming in on Saturday to donate. Tucson is so grateful to be coming home to the mommy who fell in love with at first site (thanks to Sue Berg for selling him to me). Hmm then there's his sister Gracie (bred by Donna at QTRRAE) who is at her original momma's home til September sometime who will donate. I think I can get Zorro to stop biting long enough to donate also (those horrible twos, dont you know..LOL). And Topaz is grateful enough to be out of the show circuit I shortly put her in to donate. I will have Zorro and Topaz talk to my mom's horses to see what they can come up with.

Just so folks don't have to hunt all over this thread, now over 1000 views!!!!!! :aktion033:

To donate by paypal: [email protected]

To donate by US mail, please refer to page one of this thread, address is in original thread.

Just for chuckles, here is my latest "Mini Rescue" he came in with the two mini donkeys, the B gelding and the two skinny minis. CMHR is NOT paying for him but he's here waiting for transport out to AZ where Stacy, one of our Board Members is adopting him. Now I absolutely HATE having my picture taken but decided to post this anyway for your enjoyment! :lol: . Meet Jack, a PMU Percheron that was destined to become "cowboy boots" Arrrgh :new_shocked: He is 1600lbs 4 years old and a Doll Baby! The minis love him he loves them (over the fence) Yesterday my stallion White Cloud was giving him dainty little kisses on his nose so Jack decided to return the favor and almost sucked his face off!
default_rolleyes.gif
: The same woman who had to give up all these animals has two adorable Mini Potbellied Pigs. They are the small ones and don't weigh over 40 lbs each. Very very friendly little pigs. Anyone interested???? Please :lol: Cause knowing me, I'll wind up rescuing them too!
default_wub.png
:

Ginny StP

100_5032.jpg

:aktion033: Ginny, he is adorable,,,,,,,,,,,,,can I get one in a paint?????? :lol:

Hey, got any kind of a total for us, kind of,,,,,,,,,maybe?????????? Is your paypal box full???
default_wink.png
:

Total to date (and it's only one days total) (and it's only those thru Paypal) checks won't arrive here till tomorrow.

TA DA $302.00 :new_multi:

Pretty good for one day!!

Thank you guys.

Please check the Auction out either later today or tomorrow, I'm putting up a little surprise on the Auction to benefit CMHR.

Ginny StP

Ginny, let me know when you are ready!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:

default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:

default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:

rhythm.jpg

Donation thru Paypal has just been sent from the horses at the O Clay Corral.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Karen Clay

This REALLY is a sale!!!!!

It really is Christmas!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

And this is what is on sale,,,,,,,,,,,,and this can be your Christmas present! :new_shocked:

He is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhythm.jpg

Check out the Auction page, for CMHR.

This little guy has been donated by our own Ginny to help with our Christmas In July Sale!!!!!!

This little guy is awesome, vibrant color, gorgeous little head and a kick butt attitude!!!!!

Any questions on him, Ginny is more than willing to help you out!!!

GO GINNY!

oops, he has not yet appeared on the auction, keep checking though, very very soon

[SIZE=18pt]I just put this on another MB I'm on so maybe some more monay will be coming in.[/SIZE]

IMG_10472.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

Trisket is the rescue from last year from Florida that has heaves. She hasn't had any problems this year so far. The only time she coughs is right after she rolls around.

She says," Thanks to CMHR I found my forever home."

Christy and Trisket aka Honey

[SIZE=14pt]I'm sorry the first one is so big.[/SIZE]

Auction is posted for this little guy!!! It's Item# 5169

Ivegotrhythm3.jpg

Ivegotrhythm2.jpg

Ivegotrythem1.jpg

Ginny StP Thank you for donation this beautiful guy!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back