Christmas in July Sale,,,,,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi justjinx

Bonnies wonderful donation is still on the auction. It is under gifts, new We had a little error in posting, so anyone wanting to bid please GO FOR IT! I bid on it but got outbid. Which is a good thing.

Ginny StP

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

As of this morning, there have been 46 Paypal donations ranging from $2 to $200 Yippee!!!
default_wub.png
:

My snail mail and out here I do mean snail mail hasn't started coming in yet. Hopefully today my mailbox will be full.
default_pray.gif
:

Total so far
default_unsure.png
: $864 :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Yes you guys are just the best.!! Even though the week is almost up, we will still be accepting any and all donations and new memberships! Don't forget the Memberships. Don't forget the Minis in need, they are here all year round.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

More updates coming

Ginny St P

I haven't heard anything in the past few days, maybe Ginny will get a chance to come on later and let us know the new total.

It will be on going for a little while anyway, more stuff is still on the auction that was part of Christmas in July.

A HUGE thank you to all!

Ginny,

I had to send the donation from the kids at Arabesque Acres since my computer has hiccups trying to get to PayPal this week. My should be arriving this week or hopefully by the weekend.

We are still getting items donated for our auction so check back. It will be under CMHR fundraising

then auction items..

Thank you everyone for your wonderful support.

A [SIZE=24pt]BIG THANK YOU! [/SIZE] goes to Frankie who comes up with these great ideas for CMHR!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you to everyone that donated or bid on auction items. You guys always are there for us when we need you and I cant tell you how much that means to us and the rescues. miniature horse people are the best
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back