Carolyn .. ValleyView

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsyheart

Reaction score
Sharrway Transport (THANKS)
default_smile.png
did a fantastic job of delivering my wonderful,precious Lex today. OH my GOSH...!!! Carolyn he is too beautiful for words. He is a dream.His coat shines like bright gold ! He is simply awesome. I totally ADORE him..Thanks so much.... Ramona Foxworth Lubbock,Texas

:aktion033: So glad he arrived safely!!! What a long trip for the little guy! Lex left our place 8 days ago. But had a stop in OK for truck repair, then small concern getting through the TX fires, I am sure he was wondering what in the world was going on.

But with all that happened, no doubt, he was in by far the most capable of hands with Sharron and Wayne. I know Lex surely enjoyed their hospitality while he rented a stall at their INN. And am just as sure he is happy to be in his new home with more hugs than he can handle.

Best of luck, I know you will both bring joy to each other!! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to add the photo. :lol:

Lex is a pretty nice little guy, just over 28" at 2 years. But the greatest thing about him, his personality and his attitude. Is so full of himself, yet very sweet. And BOY does he love to show off! He will do every trick in the book, if he knows you are watching him.

Thanks again, and thanks to Sharron and Wayne as well!!!!!!! As always, you did a wonderful job and all your extra effort was greatly appreciated!

lexweb.jpg

That is just so sweet and he is really a very good horse.

Congratulations! I wish you many many years of lots of loving moments. Best wishes to you!

He's so pretty! Congratulations! It is so nice to see the forum babies grow up!

Latest posts

Back