Cancerous BrainTumor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom has had breast cancer, and praise God survived, and is now Cancer free for 1yr!! You can do it!! Sending prayers and thoughts your way!!! Please check your inbox, I sent you a PM!

Keeping you and Michael in my thoughts and prayers.

We will be praying for you. Speak the Word over your life. God's power is amazing! Exodus 15:26b I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Psalms 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his stripes we are healed.

We will be praying for you. Speak the Word over your life. God's power is amazing! Exodus 15:26b I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Psalms 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his stripes we are healed.
Very good scriptures, those were some of mom's favorites(and mine) when she was going through her cancer...

My heart goes out to you and your family. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. <<hugs>>

default_pray.gif
My prayers are there as well. As you already know, there are a lot of wonderful people on this forum who truly care and will pray and help in any way they can. Please keep us posted when you can. I thank God for your healing as well as surrounding you and Michael with His peace that passeth all understanding. You are among friends.
default_yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

We're sending prayers from Ohio...God love you! I prayed that God make Tim strong and help him beat his cancer 2x now.....and I am sending that same prayer for you....and for your hubby too!

Dear Tn Belle,

You will be in my prayers EVERY DAY.

I am a cancer survivor 17 years now. At the time, I would never have believed that I would be here 17 years later. What have I learned????

That miracles are possible... don't sweat the small stuff...... to laugh as often as possible.....no matter what, try to get up and be around your animals, it helps.....don't worry about hair, everyone just wants to see and love YOU.....and so much more. The cancer makes you open your eyes to what is really important.

Hang in there!

HUGE HUGS for you!

Robin

Prayers and light surround you, please do try "everything". I firmly believe that holistic medicine and conventional medicine should work hand in hand at times like this especially.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
HOLY COW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

WOW, ya'll have just blown me away!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I will try my hardest to update you when I can, as long as I can work, I can sneak a post every once in a while. Hopefully we can get the internet at home soon, we just moved about a week before all this happened, on Oct 24, and by brain biopsy was on Haloween, imagine waking up to those decorations. They started our barn yesterday, got posts in the ground, so hopefully it will be usable by Christmas and my two boys can come home (I have boarded them for five years) and be my best therapy, as I haven't gotten to even see them the past three weeks. Treatment will last 42 days and adding Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays to the calender, I should be done around Dec. 28 and then recover for another six weeks or so. What scares me more than anything is how bad I may or may not feel, as everyone is so different, I can't plan anything (like parties or shopping) for the holidays. I am as big of a fan of Christmas as Marty if that put's things in perspective. Plus insurance costs and medicine, this Christmas may be a little tight. We originally had a huge family (my parents and sisters and their kids too) vacation planned for Disney World that now has to be cancelled. Imagine telling seven kids they aren't going to Disney on Christmas, I am sure my favorite aunt status has been lost. I was also in the hospital recovering from surgery during a planned trip to Mass for Equine Affaire, that was a birthday gift from hubby. So I have already lost two planned trips on top of the holidays too. My doctors actually laughed at me when I asked if we could start treatments in January so I didn't have to miss Disney and the holidays too. How about them priorities!!

Thanks for all of the advice, I have been keeping a journal so that I can remember all of it. Between tea, herbs, and treatments in Canada and the Bahamas, there are plenty of alternative options out there. I think we are going to trust the typical treatments and doctors first and then go from there. Mine is rare, they aren't really quite sure how it will respond to radiation at all (the core Gleoma cells usually don't), but have high hopes of being treated (not sure on cured) as it just began being agressive and turned stage three. As far as brain tumors go, stage two is curable non cancer and stage four is borderline surviveable pending it's location. For those who are medically or researchingly inclined, mine is actually called an ANAPLASTIC OLIGOASTROCYTOMA III.
default_wink.png
Say that three times fast. I still can't say it once, but hubby rolls it out as good any doctor. Ya'll really pray for him too, he is being so awesome and so brave. I would be a mess without him right now, he is really taking things well, considering. He doesn't get upset until I get upset, or at least that he allows me to see. I am trying to keep the faith and stay positive, I am not dead yet, so there's nothing to worry about. We have all our affairs in order and plans continue for the barn and farm, so I have something to look forward to. I am adjusting the best I can to the blow, but there are still so many more people in alot worse shape than I am, so that keeps me humble and strong.
default_aktion033.gif

SINCEREST THANKS

ALL OUR LOVE,

Mistie Clements

Michael Clements

TWIX and AMOS

You have amazing strength and a fantastic outlook on life!

God bless you through the weeks ahead!!

Hey Misty, to heck with parties and shopping, don't worry about it. Christmas parties make people fat and stupid and shopping gets you into debt. But there's always internet shopping if you insisit! Don't worry about Christmas in Disney either. That place is a mad house at Christmas and the crowds are so horrible. You'd be forever waiting in lines just to go potty. It's no fun there at Christmas trust me. Actually this is a good time for you to re-hab at home because this way you can take it easy during treatments and get to see all the Christmas specials on television and just lay there relax and enjoy them; put on some Christmas CD's and just listen to the sweet carols.

Cuddle up this winter and stay warm inside and get well. That's the only job you have to do. I think once you actually begin the treatments you and Michael will both be able to calm down some because the anticipation of it all can get to you. Once it begins, you know you have started on the path to get well. Then you will be able to look out your window and see your little guys in your own backyard at last.

I just now read this post, I am so very sorry to hear this news.

Please know that I too, will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers Hon, you and your family, too.
default_yes.gif

(((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))

Mistie, you are clearly a young woman of strength, kindness, strong resolve, and most of all, a POSITIVE attitude! You and your husband will be held with love in my thoughts and prayers...and you have ABSOLUTELY come to the right place; the compassion and support of this Forum is priceless, and beyond compare!!!

God bless and be with you!(And take Marty's excellent advice, too!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
)

Sending a BIG (((HUG)),

Margo

I am so sorry....and I will keep you in my thoughts that you can have a full recovery with no side effects. This has to be so frightening. I wish there were something I could do to help, but will instead offer my concern...

and

(((hugs)))

Liz M.

Mistie ...
hug2.gif
you sound like a very strong and determined woman... sending white light and warm fuzzies your way...

bighug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistie, I am absolutely and completely impressed with your attitude, you are so wise!
default_yes.gif

Sending fervent prayers and good thoughts for you and your husband, and for your complete recovery.

Please keep us updated, and you know what, if you need to vent later on, go ahead and do it-- you can't be strong all the time, and we here will gladly give you a shoulder to cry on, then a gentle hand to keep you going. {{{hugs}}}

Some awesome info here!!!

My Mom was a breast cancer survivor- twice, when she was in her 40's. She lived til she was in her 80's and it was not cancer that finally got her, though she had multiple meyloma in remission. My Dad also battled lymphoma for many years.

My prayers to you and your family and sending tons of good karma your way. Dont underestimate any of the holistic methods and perhaps using some of those with your other treatment..... ?? Dont give up! Sounds like you have a great attitude!

My suggestion is to get your barn done a.s.a.p. and get your boys HOME!! When you are exhausted, they will keep you going and we all know what kind of therapy they are!!!

Hugs and prayers to you- please do keep us posted when you can- or is there someone who can do that for you perhaps?

Prayers, well wishes, and healing thoughts being sent your way! I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, I can't imagine how frightening that would be. Life can sure change in an instant. (((((HUGS)))))

Latest posts

Back