Cancerous BrainTumor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I have been through this, please PM me and I can give you more information on options available.

I am very sorry you are going through this very scary time! I will be sending good thoughts for you and your family!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs and the very best to you, Mary

The whole thing would be terrifying; but you seem to be remarkably strong. I agree that you need to get your minis home as soon as you can because they can bring so much joy (not to mention entertainment) just watching them play. Please don't put too much emphasis on having to go through this during the holidays. After all the holidays aren't about trips, presents, shopping, etc., they're about togetherness, love and family.

I remember your posts and your driving horse Twix!
default_smile.png
I sure will pray for you....take care.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

HUGE PREAYERS
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

that the Lord God above heals YOU...very close to home!

BIG {{{{HUGS}}}} and Blessings,

Jenny

i have been trying to find time to post a reply in this thread but i am so swamped right now. i can't take the time to read everything but i just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts and prayers. i know all too well what dealing with this beastly disease is all about.

stay strong, have faith, surround yourself with family if you can, keep POSITIVE thoughts...a positive attitude goes a very long way in fighting the ravages of cancer. radiation and chemo are no picnic but you CAN get through it! don't be afraid to wail, cry, scream if you have to but do lean on others to help you through it. don't be afraid, also, to question your doctors at every turn. if there is ANYTHING you have doubts about, raise them immediately and persist until you get answers you can understand. understanding your treatments will help you deal with side effects and will ease your mind.

God bless you, my hope is that you come through it all with flying colors! stay strong and i can tell you from personal experience, the forum family here is a Godsend!!!!!

charlene

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way, Mistie. You sound like a strong, positive woman and that will carry you far in this journey. I agree with so much of the advice others have offered. Question everything you're unsure about. And laughter is the best medicine! Bringing your boys home will be wonderful, too, as animals definitely play a part in the healing process.

Rebecca

You are in our prayers here too, hope this goes quickly and successfully for you. You have much great advice here already.
default_smile.png

Jan

Hoping to see you come back here in a few months telling us all is well. Bless you during your time of treatment. Good to hear you have such strong support behind you.

Latest posts

Back