Cancerous BrainTumor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No advice except to absorb like a sponge ALL the love and strength around you! Let all the positive thoughts from friends and family that love you and turn it into your own strength and kick this cancer's butt!

On the worst days remember we will be thinking of you, really! We won't forget or get too busy..oh and with that please accept our prayers..I will start the prayer line at the church our daughter goes to, it's a good one and I don't belong to one close to me.

Bless you and keep you in God's hands.

Maxine and Carl and Family

You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif
The power of prayer is amazing, and you came to the right place..
default_wub.png

I am so sorry that you have to deal with this. Prayers coming your way.

Carol

My thoughts, prayers, and sending White Light to you! You sound like an amazing person.

Please read Annette's post on an earlier page about the holistic options. There are a lot of options out there, please check them out.

Blessings,

MA

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I'm so sorry.

I'll be thinking of you. Please let us know how you're doing in the future.

default_pray.gif
For you and yours.

Matt

I will keep you in my prayers. I see that you are in Cleveland, TN.... Not far from me at all....please PM me with your name so I can add you to my prayer list and the one at our church. God still works miracles and will be with you through this. I am praying for healing, peace and comfort for you and your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have my good thoughts and prayers. May the Good Lord hold you in His healing hands and help you and your family get thru this time. From reading your posts in the past and now...you sound like an amazing young lady. I wish strength, courage and healing faith for you during the next few weeks and a full recovery.

Misty you should have called me. I don't have any words of wisdom and I don't know why you are being put through this. I wish I had some answers. They always tell me that HE won't give you more than you can handle.

You have been here for me and I'm here for you too so whatever you need, have Michael give me a call and I mean it. I'll be PO'd if you don't. Do you need help with your horses, what? Also, please have your friend call me too.......I can't believe I forgot her name, but the girl who was here with you. Tell her to get in touch with me asap. What hospital will you be at? I know you will be ok because you're young and strong and healthy other wise so you have a lot going for you right there. But most of all, be possitive because that is how you beat this stuff.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you {{{{Mistie}}}}

You and your hubby will be in my prayers.

Praying for your complete healing Mistie! My husband is a 2x cancer survivor and it was first discovered at stage 3, over 10 years ago now. We absolutely believe in the power of prayer! And I hope your treatments will not be terribly hard on you so you can stay strong.

Please post when you can, to let us know how you are doing.

If you can find a start to Kombuchu tea, I would hope it has the same

good effects my nephew received from it.....

I have known several people that have used it with great results in helping

the halting of the cancer....the doctors told my nephew they could not explain it

but not to ever stop it.

In the mean time you & your family are in my thoughts and prayers.......

Be strong, be positive and accept all help and every prayer, it is offered in love.

Maybe your husband or another family member would keep us up dated

when they have a chance?

Oh no, what terrible news to receive. I feel so bad for you, but you are sounding VERY strong and confident, and I am a true believer in that "fighting" it by staying strong and staying optomistic is half the battle. Sending you prayers for a full recovery.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back