Fatty Tumors in Dogs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dolly did well with her surgery. Dr. said it was a perianal tumor and was non invasive but we'll have to watch it because it may come back, I hope not. Generally all surgeries the animal has to stay overnight but since she's so big and the heat bothers her so bad they said I could come after closing and pick her up so I did. She was still very groggy and walked like a drunk. It took 3 of us to get her in the truck.. Terry and I had to lift her down, something like this ever comes up again I'll transport her in the horse trailer.

I've never had one stay so out of it as long as she did, by about 11pm I was kind of worried because she could hardly get up like her back legs weren't strong enough to push herself up and she was still unsteady walking. She stayed in the house all night. The next morning she was moving fine and this morning she is back to normal and acts like herself. So far so good! Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers for my girl.

Latest posts

Back