Cancer vaccine being mandated in Texas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. Havent been on the forum for awhile and saw this post. In Aust, this vaccine has just been made available free to women - up to age 26. I think the girls at school are getting it first - the ones aged from 12-14 and then it will be a gradual roll out. All girls will be vaccinated UNLESS you sign the form to say you do not wish this to happen. The comments about this vaccine, encouraging girls to go and have sex is ludicrous. What about the german measles vaccine - this vaccine stops deformities in babies. This vaccine is given at about the same age and as far as I can see, hasnt caused a huge increase in births to young kids. I can remember when I got the german measles vaccine, at about age 12 - my first thought was darn, why am I having to have this needle - why not the boys too - and as if, I would ever want a baby!! It was definetley not "jeepers, I might go and have sex". Girls and boys have sex because of hormones - not because of vaccines.

Back