Bengal Kittens are here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
As many of you already know, I also breed Bengal cats. I am very active in showing and raising these beautiful cats and just got back from Portland, Oregon where "On Safari" was held, the biggest Bengal show in the country. I am happy to say that two of my silver spotted girls received 1st or 2nd's under all 15 judges. It was very exciting 3 days.

jessie2.jpg
scarlet.jpg
hunter.jpg
braveheart.jpg

All the kittens can be seen at my cat website.

Bali Hai Bengals

Last edited by a moderator:
They are just BEAUTIFUL! I was drooling over your kittens on your web-site! jennifer :saludando:

THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!! :new_shocked:

I was at your website some time ago not knowing you were the breeder, as I was researching the breed and looking at all breeders and those as well in Canada. I am a major cat person and this breed is so very striking.

Congratulations on your accomplishments at the show. Well deserved!

Beautiful kittens!!! I have bookmarked your site for my twins who adore Bengals!!!
default_smile.png

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I am very proud of the quality of my kittens and love to share the beauty of the breed to all.

Well I sent my mom to your site, she just LOVES how your kittens have short, fat tails instead of long whippy ones...she too breeds...she is looking for a new male but she wants one that is more stocky, her last male was 1/2 the size of the other 3 at our last show lol...but, she is looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading for her snow female. She is looking to get a silver spotted male, has something worked out with her previous owner but I really like your boys =)

Oh they're just beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations on your show! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back