Been waiting a long time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovinarabs

Reaction score
Ever since we first got back into horses years ago, I dreamed of the day that my daughters and I could head out together. Today that dream came true. I have been putting off taking Sophie (4) on a trail ride because I figured that she would get bored halfway through and there I would be with a whining, crabby preschooler miles from home. But the girls have been begging and Licorice (her new pony) has been going so well that we headed out today. We traveled down the gravel road a little ways and then through the countryside. It was a beautiful day for a ride; warm and sunny with a nice cool breeze. The horses were wonderful. Libby and Giggles showing off what a great pony she is and Licorice carefully carrying little Sophie, with calm and confident Chic (my horse) leading the way. Sophie was great! Never complained, talked and chatted the whole time and was eager to head out for some more after and hour and a half ride. What a great day! Even Diesel (our jack/rat cross) brought himself along and was a super good boy. He's one tired pup now though!

PS - I give up trying to make some of them smaller. I've shrunk them all and some shrink and some don't. I give up!

licoriceandsophie-1.jpg

100_6593.jpg

100_6594.jpg

100_6601.jpg

100_6599.jpg

Ain't it wonderful when everybody is on their best behavior? Sounds like you all had a great time!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back