Been a long time!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I wanted to say hello, I have been checking in once in a while, just haven't posted. I have enjoyed all your new foals and hearing about your successes in the show ring. Congratulations to all!

I wanted to thank all for their continued prayers for our twins who are now 2 1/2!!

Riley is great! She should have no more problems and her doctor appointments with the cardiologist is now every year!!

Blakey will have another surgery soon, but as you can see he is one happy boy!

I wish you all the best and will try to post more often!

twins.jpg

Thank you for making my day with that adorable photo!

I'm glad you're all doing so well -- especially after all you've gone through.

Oh my, they sure are growing up fast! How time flies! So happy to see them, and to hear they are doing well. Wishing Blake the very best with his surgery, and hope it will be his last. I am sure he figures he's had enough already too. Poor little guy!

OMG they are simply adorable! Picture perfect! Ain't being a grandmother grand??? YAY!!!!!!

They are adorable!! They are blessed!!

Oh my, they have grown so much. Good to hear they are happy and many prayers for success with the surgery.

It's so wonderful to see this update! The twins look fantastic and they are adorable! Glad things are going well on the "heart front." We will keep Blake in our prayers.

Barbara

Thank you all so much for the kind words.
default_yes.gif
It has been a long time but much has been put on my plate that only time could get it taken care of, slowly getting there but as long as the direction is "forward", I am good with it. So you might add him to your prayers, Blake's next surgery is tentatively scheduled for 4 weeks from tomorrow. This one has been delayed more than a few times. I was in NY the first of June to visit them and it was a glorious 6 days! Can't wait to go back, but in the mean time it is pictures like this that make my heart smile!

Latest posts

Back