Beamsville Fair!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Just got back from our last and only show this year :no: . But it was SUCH a blast!!!I had so much fun!!I met tufflun, Sam, Devon, Cara and saw a whole whack of the forum members. Roy was such a good boy (for the most part
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) and I had such a blast. Thanks every one!!!!!And nice to meet you guys!!!
default_yes.gif
:

My mom only got 4...blurry...pics that u cant even see so if any one has any pictures of me and the roymand could u e-mail me or post them hear? Thanks!!And dont forget to post your guys pics!!!

These are Roys results

Gelding Halter 4th

Hunter Jumper 5th

Jumper 1st
default_wub.png
:

Hope to see you guys next year!!! :aktion033: :saludando:

:bgrin It was a great day perfect weather! Good turn out! It was finally great to meet you and put an name to a face :bgrin Your boy did really good today sorry I have no pictures! But if I get them downloaded from the camera I will try and post some :bgrin

You Did SUCH a AMAZING Job With Your Boy! He looks great and he jumps amazing! WOOHOO Good Job Really! :bgrin

Thanks guys!!it was VERY well organized, we were outa there by 1 :new_shocked: .

I couldn't see you guys from where I was working (beside Old MacDonald's Farm) but I could hear everything!

Kept myself posted through-out the day.

Big congrats to you Tristin! :aktion033:

And Devon too, who's name I heard called many times! :bgrin :lol:
default_wink.png
:

Keep up all of the great work!

Tifflun did very well as well with Bunny, Krystina and Stryker(I drooled over him from the side lines
default_wub.png
: ). I didnt have a whole lot of time to watch because all my classes were before lunch
default_wacko.png
: but I think she made it into Grand in halter with Stryker. Big congrats to every one who came!!It was by far my favourite show and I will def. be coming back next year!!!

:lol: Speaking of newbie goof ups Styker was suppose to go in the grand but we went in the wrong one so he didn't make it to that class
default_wacko.png
: But he did come away with a first in weanling halter and Krissy came home with a grand reserve :bgrin Poor bunny she just wanted nothing to do with the ring she just wanted to be a moma for the day. I will be back next year to - it was a quick day!

Latest posts

Back