bay to yay

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
I had thought this little guiy had maybe a blanket on his hips...but...decided to clip a bit and see...wow was I surprised!!!! So..is he a leopard? a near leopard? Do I need to clip more? Or is he somethi9ng else?

DSC03120.jpg

DSC03164_2.jpg

DSC03165_2.jpg

Amazing, but I cant believe you were able to stop there....I would have had to change my panties but I would be right back out cliping. Who wooda thunk! Now get back out and finish what you started....before Diane shows up at your door and does it herself!!

Congratulations

LOL mine started the same way yours did with just some roaning and spots visible on the hips and then I clipped her and she has a large extended blanket reaching her shoulders plus you can see lots of tiny dots forming up her neck. Got to love the appies and I agree with everyone else that you have a lot more control than I would, mine got clipped all but legs! Congrats on a nice baby!

WOW!! What a suprise!! Please keep clipping - at least to his head - so we can see the rest.
default_biggrin.png

Anna

Ooooh La La!! What a great surprise! He looks like a near leopard, but you need to finish clipping. I'm with Diane! LOL You'll have to post another picture when you get his neck done.

Pam

Wow what a lovely surprise but I'm afraid I am with the others, you cant stop there lol

Latest posts

Back