Banner update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

BannerBrat

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Well I think Banner & I have been making a little bit more progress, & he seems to be settling into everything quite nicely. I just love driving & love making 'breakthroughs' where all of a sudden everything's actually working how it's supposed to... even for 2/3 strides, it just makes my day.
He is always up for some work, though I am taking it at his pace. Here are some pictures from yesturday morning, before it rained.
[/SIZE]

Hope you enjoy, & if there's anything you see that needs to be improved (everything
) please pipe in & say it.

Just a note, the reins I'm using are somewhat heavier in weight, so it looks like the reins are quite loose in the video, but I really do have contact on his mouth. (Of course there are moments where I lose it.
)

~Dan

Reaction score
Very coolio
looks like you had fun
would love to see more of banner
he is very pretty

sorry for all of the smiley emoticons

barnbum

Reaction score
Ashley--you two look awesome together! I don't know a thing about training to drive--but I CAN see that you are smooth... and Banner seems to be focused on his job. Wow. I'm glad I can go watch it again.

Oh--and your sunglasses are the perfect style for you--very cool.

BannerBrat

Reaction score
Very coolio
looks like you had fun
would love to see more of banner
he is very pretty

sorry for all of the smiley emoticons
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Dan, I'll have to get some new pictures of him. He's my pretty boy.
[/SIZE]

haha these smiley things are pretty cool.

Ashley--you two look awesome together! I don't know a thing about training to drive--but I CAN see that you are smooth... and Banner seems to be focused on his job. Wow. I'm glad I can go watch it again.

Oh--and your sunglasses are the perfect style for you--very cool.
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Karla!
[/SIZE]

haha & thank you about my sunglasses.