Banner update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BannerBrat

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Well I think Banner & I have been making a little bit more progress, & he seems to be settling into everything quite nicely. I just love driving & love making 'breakthroughs' where all of a sudden everything's actually working how it's supposed to... even for 2/3 strides, it just makes my day.
default_laugh.png
He is always up for some work, though I am taking it at his pace. Here are some pictures from yesturday morning, before it rained.
[/SIZE]

Hope you enjoy, & if there's anything you see that needs to be improved (everything
default_wink.png
) please pipe in & say it.
default_biggrin.png

328531650.jpg

328431439.jpg

328531662.jpg

Just a note, the reins I'm using are somewhat heavier in weight, so it looks like the reins are quite loose in the video, but I really do have contact on his mouth. (Of course there are moments where I lose it.
default_wacko.png
)

Very coolio
default_thumbup.gif
looks like you had fun
default_smile.png
would love to see more of banner
default_smile.png
he is very pretty
default_wub.png

sorry for all of the smiley emoticons
default_rolleyes.gif

Ashley--you two look awesome together! I don't know a thing about training to drive--but I CAN see that you are smooth... and Banner seems to be focused on his job. Wow. I'm glad I can go watch it again.
default_smile.png

Oh--and your sunglasses are the perfect style for you--very cool.
default_wink.png

Very coolio
default_thumbup.gif
looks like you had fun
default_smile.png
would love to see more of banner
default_smile.png
he is very pretty
default_wub.png

sorry for all of the smiley emoticons
default_rolleyes.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Dan, I'll have to get some new pictures of him. He's my pretty boy.
default_laugh.png
[/SIZE]

haha these smiley things are pretty cool.
default_biggrin.png

Ashley--you two look awesome together! I don't know a thing about training to drive--but I CAN see that you are smooth... and Banner seems to be focused on his job. Wow. I'm glad I can go watch it again.
default_smile.png

Oh--and your sunglasses are the perfect style for you--very cool.
default_wink.png

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Karla!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

haha & thank you about my sunglasses.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back