Bad weather....what to do?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinypony

Reaction score
miltonbee.jpg
Milton the bee
miltoncute.jpg
Milton being cute
miltonpickle.jpg
miltonramp.jpg
miltonshake.jpg
Milton, shake!
miltonup.jpg

My daughter has been finding things to do with her little stallion to keep him busy during the off-season. No professional tricks, but cute to watch. Here is our wooly mammoth performing. Sorry for the poor pic quality; it was getting dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is soo cute as a bee ;)

How old is he?

About the rearing: I wouldn't do that on a hard serface if I were you. The risc is to big that the slip and fall, and when they land, they get a lot of presure on the front legs

He is 3 yrs old, 29" tall. Don't worry, we usually do that trick out in our soft training area but we were just showing off for the elderly neighbor that couldn't come out of her house. Yes, the bee is so darn cute on him and it isn't even finished yet! He also sits, rolls over, plays dead, and backs on voice command off lead, but those tricks don't make great pics and he is getting fat so we don't "roll over" too much these days.

My daughter asked me if I could have someone edit the "pickle" out of his pictures. I had told her that if it was a showier pic or maybe an ad, I would. However, if anyone that edits is bored out there, 2 or 3 of his pics need the "pickle" removed from under his fat belly.
default_wink.png
Please, more people must have trick pics to post? I love them so much, and love wooly ones too. Costumes would be excellent as well if anyone has any......

Tinypony, you asked for it! Here's some bad pics of my girls being silly.

Jelly Bean and Lexus "showing me their feet"

th_feet.jpg

Jelly Bean dressed as Mrs Claus mugging & standing on her block

th_sc5.jpg

Enjoy! PS: If anyone knows how to get the pics to come out bigger,(this is the way they come out of photobucket) please let me in on the secret!

Those are cute shots of them showing their feet. I wish I had two horses instead of just one little one. By the way, he was a huge hit at his horse show this weekend. First place for the trail course and 6th place for costume out of 22, and he was the only mini. I will post more costume pics monday.

My Fighter, learned to stand on a pedestool. Its kind of cute...how did he learn this trick??? Trying to visit with the Haflinger ladys down the road haha. What a man.

Ill try to get some picks some time.

Love your little guy, I have a soft spot for the tinys!!

Latest posts

Back