I just want to scream!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't fry ya! LOL! Your doing whats right. If he don't fit that's ok, he'll find a place that don't have cats. Thanks for helping him! Keep up the great work!

I got an email tonight from a local rescue that works with finding homes for older dogs and she said they love JRT dogs and have several folks familiar with the breed and she asked me to send her a photo! Fingers crossed. These folks are awesome, no kill adoption place that helped me find a home for a labrador retriever dumped here a few years ago. I am asking her for emergency foster help and hoping she can help me. Until we find him a place we are keeping him crated and treating his neck and walking him frequently. Might try to tackle him for a bath when the neck sores heal more. I hope he is adoptable, I worry he might have heartworms since he was probably tied outside, it would be great if he could be sponsored by some folks that can afford to have him vetted properly. Thanks for the nice comments folks... Some of my greatest dogs have showed up here abandoned and I wanted him to fit in, but know in my heart he is not ment to be in my pack. stay tuned.

Happy Happy Dance. I found a foster home for Sparky. My neighbor who loves JRTs and has NO CATS came over yesterday and asked if we still had the dog. She offered to take him home, get him vetted and neutered and provide a loving foster until she could find him a home. I bet she keeps him, it is a good home for now, horse farm and plenty of room and best of all no cats.

Had he not had the cat issue we would have let him stay here. He is a good little dog and I hope it works well for him. I know this person well and she is very familar with the breed and she will do right by him. I am so grateful she could take him. Just wanted you all to know how things are going. take care.

default_thumbup.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_thumbup.gif

Back