baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We always recommend worming mom the day of delivery. Many times it helps with foal scours.

Since baby dried in the sun, perhaps just rubbing down with a warm, damp cloth will help remove some of the dried amniotic fluids. Kind of like a sponge bath without soap. Maybe even a baby wipe or two.

Might not solve the problem, but it could help. In any regard, baby will enjoy the rubdown, I'm sure.

OK thanks Diane I'll try to wipe him down this evening.

I thought about worming her the day of, but since I did it a couple weeks before foaling it seemed a bit much. So I asked my vet and he said she/he would be fine without it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

More to come. I'll have to take some on the real camera
default_smile.png
enjoy

What a beautiful little head he has with those marvelous eyes and those cute little ears! Very handsome!!

Lol this evening he was head butting my legs with that " cute little head" :p .

Mindy- sadly he does not have white above his eyes. Just poor quality pics. I don't think he will appy out. He doesn't have a single characteristic and not a single white hair. But we shall see the truth once I clip him
default_smile.png

He has an awesome personality. He reminds me of his father. I just hope that he finds a home with someone special, that will indulge his adventurous mind. He is not affraid of anything. In fact I walk in the stall when he's laying down, and just stays there. As if to say " your coming to me right?" Lol

OMG! I cant believe I missed this!!!

Congratulations Rebecca, he is adorable!!!

I just posted Hullabaloo on the sale board. took me long enough wow. KLM, you totally missed it lol.

The Cutenss is having some big udder devopment. nothing this morning now left side is growing. Ill be checking in on her a lot.

and here are some more recent pics as promised
default_smile.png
in next post.

Oh and I think he will spot in..I have hope at least. His half bro was a pinto with no app charectoristics and is now full pintaloosa. Just got updated pics of him. And hullabaloo has that white eye happy thing. Lol the most color on him. And I think he is sucking the color out of calfe haha she's fading

He is so handsome. And I've had a perfectly solid black turn into a beautiful spotted appy with age, so very possible.

Latest posts

Back