B Stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chynagurl8

Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone breeds with a B sized stallion on here? I really the B's (and not that I need a stallion) but it seems like every horse that really captures my intrest is a B stallion! So lets see your B stallions.

You are going to be INUNDATED!!!!

I'm posting a very NON-SHOW photo of one of our "B" sized boys.....We have Classic Shetlands of the Arenosa bloodline who are double registered into AMHR.

El%20Dorado7-02-9.jpg

Have fun in your learning......

MA

Here is my boy!! I love him... he measures 36.5" tall and I can't wait to see what kind of babies he give me!!
wub.gif

Here he is ungroomed...

Sam0052.jpg

And here is a shot of him all cleaned up!

samefg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Absolutely!!!! Here is one that was bred by MiniV. MiniV Dorados Uno. 37 inches. ASPC AMHR [/SIZE]

f2015eb4.jpg

Also using Michigans Man of Steel. a 38 inch Double registered ASPC AMHR

f86df425.jpg

These are the two best horses I have!

Lyn

Here is a picture of our B size stallion, as a yearling he is 35 inches tall. Altho sometime between now and next show season he will be a gelding. Mini h Smokin' Most Wanted---Mo

f38f8ce8.jpg

tanchicobest.jpg

tanchicocongresssmall.jpg

Buckeye WCF Tanchico

Thought it would be fun to point out that one of the stallions Lyn posted -- "Uno" is the son of the stallion I posted a little bit above it, "Bristol El Dorado" ..... you might notice a similarity between the two of them.
biggrin.gif
(Both are Arenosa, registered with ASPC and AMHR.)

MA

Ahhh there is Sam... I love that horse of yours so much sigh...

Ok anyway here is my B stallion he is 75 percent arenosa and really just everything we have dreamed of. HE placed 3rd in his very tough open class at Nationals this year. This is

Dakotas San Juan Paco

pacoshow.jpg

This is my B division junior stallion, Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold (pending). Bacardi (a/k/a Pal) is about 35.5" as a coming 2yo.

Bacardi is a son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too / BTU and he's going to be my B division junior gelding in short order
wink.gif

To me, he looks nice enough to keep, breed and show as a stallion, but what do I need another stallion for?
search.gif

I very often love the look of B horses over A horses. Also, when it comes to B show horses, in my book, the bigger the better!
ok.gif

PAL%20--%206-3-06%20029.jpg

Bacardi%2011122005%20DSCN0989.jpg

Chamomile said:
Here is my boy!!  I love him... he measures 36.5" tall and I can't wait to see what kind of babies he give me!! 
wub.gif

Here he is ungroomed...

Sam0052.jpg

And here is a shot of him all cleaned up!

samefg.jpg

503067[/snapback]

Hey Chamomile I LOVE your boy too!!! Very nice splash and I love the eyeliner and that neck! And he's a Beautiful B! Does he drive???

Anyway yes I have 3 B stallions which indicates their size and stands for Beautiful!

This is my senior B stallion MiLo's Willie Be Good - a mini but by the way he moves there is lots of Shetland in his blood.

Willie1.jpg

Mack my up and coming Junior B Stallion.

Mackgood.jpg

And then there is Little Okie whose daddy did so well in pleasure driving at the Nationals where you will see Okie driving in the future.

Okie1.jpg

Here's our B boy -- Little Wee Bandito's Magical Merlin (36.5) He's thrown all sorts of appy patterns for us.

f90720d6.jpg

merlinshow2004a.jpg

And I must say about the other B guys on this thread? Woo~~~~Hoo!!! They are beautiful!!! Go B's!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

My current stallions are just yearlings, going to be two year olds in 2006, but two of them look to be B size when they are finished growing.

This is Magic Mist Raging FireNSmoke ("Rage"). His sire is a Seth Thomas horse, ASPC/AMHR, 34", and his dam is my prolific mare Wild Winds Frost Fire who is 35". I expect Rage to mature right around 35". Here is a weanling pic of him
fns_4_f.jpg
and a yearling pic (I need better pics of my boy!)
s_rage_04_f.jpg

My other B size future stallion is CCMF Spotted Illusion. He was supposed to stay under, but it is not to be. He's so gorgeous though and such a sweet boy, lucky for both him and me that I have a use for B stallions.
wub.gif
I think he will mature about 36"
s_louie17_f.jpg

s_louie18_f.jpg

And my post wouldn't be complete without the stallion that we lost earlier this year, the stallion I owned in partnership. NJ's Almost A Spot, Halter Hall Of Fame, Reserve National Champion, All Star Champion. I have only one foal by him, that I treasure with all my heart. "Spot" was about 35 1/2". Rest in peace sweet boy.
s_spot4_f.jpg

I have a black and white Arenosa B size stud he is 35.5" his name is KLS Pistolero, he is a son of Miniv's Bristol El Dorado. I can't post pictures but you can see him on my stallion page.

www.geocities.com/cncminis

Christy

Did someone say B stallions
aktion033.gif
I love the B divsion horses here is our Appaloosa stallion Jandts Chief Show Tom A Hawk ...all 36in of him
wub.gif
yes.gif
...........Carrie

tom2.jpg

tom.jpg

Here is my new Jr Stallion. He just arrived yesterday
aktion033.gif

He is a yearling, currently around 33", but will be B size.

He is 50% Arenosa. His sire is Establo Rodeo.

Here is JCM's Rodeo Cowboy

cowboyL13.jpg

Back