B Stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Lee - one of our two primary herd sires. His neck has never seen a neck sweat, his coat has never been bodyclipped. This photo shows him in 100% natural coat condition. What his limited number of offspring have accomplished in a very short time frame is just amazing.

lee0516.jpg

Lordy5-142.jpg

The only "B" stallion that we have is "Little Wee Lord of the Ring" which he measures 34.50". He has had a very successful show season this year and we are expecting his first foals next year.

Karen from "Little Wee Horse Farm" has been very supporting this year with giving me the confidence to compete this year at the AMHR Nationals this year as well! She was telephoned right away upon Lordy receiving Reserve National Champion in color and being in the Top Ten in his halter class as being the breeder of such a wonderful stallion with his whole show career ahead.

"Lordy" is a very special stallion and he will aways be here at Coventry Lane
wub.gif

The above picture was taken at the Butler, Pa AMHR show being a cold, windy and rainy day, excuse the picture please, bad hair day for sure for the both of us!

Us too!!

Here is a working shot of my B stallion "Chad" doing my favorite thing...

_MG_2000resizedc.jpg

We are expecting our first 2 foals from him this spring

Thanks for the compliments on my Sam!! He also hasn't ever been body clipped, as far as I know and never here... I love his beautiful dark red and can't make myself clip him, especially when he had such a sleek coat all by himself!!!

Here is a photo of CNC Mini's stallion, KLS Pistolero... He is such a beauty!! I get to breed to him next year!!

calrigthsidearchedbest.jpg

As she said he is a son of Miniv's stallion, pictured on this thread, the very first photo...

I didn't have far to look to get my 37" B stallion..he was in my very good friend's barn (Judy Bakker) with a sign on his forehead that said.."Offer her enough money and you can take me home LOLOL".

2005 Top Ten Stallion - C-Jo

mirageoutside.jpg

I like em big...

Kim

[SIZE=14pt]Oh GUys!!!! Look at those beautiful or should I say handsome boys!!!! Mike you know I adore your boy....waiting to buy a filly by him to breed to Steel![/SIZE]

Kim your boy is gorgeous too! And Unos half brother there.....Whew!!!!

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn...[/SIZE]

Red Alert was in the same class as my stallion..it was VERY VERY difficult to watch your own horse with him in the ring. It was an honor to be Top Ten with him leading the pack ...Red Alert is much better in life!!

Kim

[SIZE=14pt]I was there ..... I saw them both!!!! THey are both gorgeous things![/SIZE]

Lyn

wub.gif
wub.gif
Oh Redi ( RED ALERT ) I miss you
yes.gif
, The barn is just not the same with out your Smiling face everday.....
bye-sad.gif
bye-sad.gif

The only thing I can look forward to now is those Beautiful Children of yours..
yes.gif
yes.gif

And that will be worth waiting for.. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
okay you guys have me drooling now!

Redi and C-Jo are so stunning, wow!

Thank you. Y'all are too sweet. We're quite looking forward to beginning his breeding career this spring.

Oh, and Belinda, Redi misses you too.

AMHR%20Nat%2004%20with%20Bo.JPG

HI All,

These two boys are owned by my friend Angela Tillman of S & T Little Horses:

HT's Hidden Talent - 34.25" Chestnut Pinto son of Celebrations Tennessee Talent:

f15c0132.jpg

Martins Mardi Gra's Raider - 36" Silver Bay Overo - a grandson of Bar-G's Rock "E" and nephew to B &L's Rock "E" Red Alert:

f295e88e.jpg

f295e885.jpg

Amanda

So that's the Raider? Can't put my finger on it, but there's something about his body markings that I kinda' like.

His Sire, B & L's Rock "E" Mardi Gra is a very nice horse.

(We've got 3 of his get as well.)

IMO: Bar-G's Rock "E" is a Herd Sire legend.

Hi Lisa,

Well, if it wasn't for his blaze and having a dark hind hoof instead of a front hoof....he and Redi could be a pair. We have always admired Redi and have found him and Raider to be similar in body.

Amanda

Edited to Add:

I have to agree on the Mardi Gra foals. From all the ones I have seen from Martins, they are all nice bodied and long necked. Of course, some of that does come from Bar-G's Rock E, but he definatly puts a "stamp" on his foals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm a little late replying here, but...

Here's my B Stallion, DF Chip Ahoy. Chip is 4 years old and stands at 36.5 inches. He'll make is show ring debut this coming spring at the NWMHC Schooling Show in Boring, Oregon.

chip2.jpg

chip.jpg

Erin

im late too but heres a not very good pic of my guy that we will be showing in the over division in 2006. Ten Ls Tigers Back in Black. Im so in love
wub.gif

bb05-274x244.jpg

Latest posts

Back