Avitars

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom wanted Beezly for this last one because he was the first mini we ever had gelded ever ever in 25 years. He left for his new home last Sunday to a very nice couple who are both in wheelchairs and their 9 year old daughter. We know they will enjoy him as much as we did showing jumping and driving him as a now retired stallion turned gelding. He's extra special to my mom because his dam died last year and the sire was sold the year before which made him the last of that line here though Beezly did leave us with his first and only offspring a really nice filly this year named DogHouse because my mom found her in the dogs house.

Our avatar has a picture of our newest filly, Century Farms Amaretta. This is one of the pictures that Alison Johnson at Century Farms sent me when I inquired about Amaretta. I think the photo is beautiful so I used it to introduce her to everyone. We only had her about two weeks before she headed to Lyn Yung's for the rest of the season and two weeks wasn't near enough time. She is truley a "doll baby"! I will be so glad to have her back home with us.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Mine is a photo of one of my mares (when she was younger) Tiny Toy Snippets Red Bonnet (sired by Roys Toy Snippets Silverado - bond snippet son). National Grand Champion (australia) Halter.

Will do a search on animated gif. So I can change mine to a rollover - and put on a few of my other horses.

Hosscrazy said:
I do hope Vertical Limit posts on this thread - I love that one, too!! 
yes.gif

440938[/snapback]

No, I wasn't going to post because it was not a real horse.
laugh.gif
That is actually a scanned image of necklace that I wear everyday.......a bit bigger than in real life. (just put the charm in my scanner) It was a gift given to me by some farm clients for a National Championship I won back in 1986. It has become my "GOOD LUCK" charm................and it works!

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck, Barbie--what a sweet looking foalie!

Mine is Fascination, taken about a week ago. We were taking a dressage lesson. I just like the way she is concentrating and using her body and neck in the picture(on the edge of her good collected trot).

Last edited by a moderator:
I change my avatar frequently and just did earlier today.

Currently showing is Zuni, our tovero filly born June 11th

from our tobiano stallion BabyZee and his overo wife, Zoe.

I haven't registerd her yet ® as her artwork will take some

time. She has so many dots and splushes of color, it'll

be a nightmare to do.

Mine is a collage of my horse...Lil Beginnings Bay Ghost..

I bought him from Mary Lou, and I love him to pieces!!

He is a grey yearling Colt
rolleyes.gif

-Kris

The little fellow in my avitar is Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher AKA "Catch". He is a home grown colt by Lost Spoke's Winter Hawk a black roan pintaloosa stallion. He just won the Western Regionals Multi-Color Stallions and Geldlings Championship in Reno, Nevada several weeks ago. The picture in my avitar was a week before Western Regionals and the picture below was him right after winning the Championship.

DSC00515.JPG

By the way, how do you guys get it so you can have multiple avitars come up? I have several lovely boys I would like to show off like that.

Dawn

Mine is Kalideoscope...Scope for short. He was the first mini we picked out, our only stallion. Sadly Scope passed away this past Feb. of unknown reasons. He will always be loved and remembered.

My Avatar is my new (she is coming to me at the end of August) few spot appy, pure Falabella filly "Toyland Chacona". I can't wait for her to get here!!!

My Avatar is of my stallion prospect Aloha Acres Heir to Magic. I bought him this past November when my friend Kathi and I went to N.Carolina on a buying trip. We went to several ranches and I didn't think I'd find something I liked and could afford. Went to Aloha Acres just to look and there he was! He had been sold but the sale fell through and I just fell in love with him. He loves to put his muzzle up for kisses.....and of course we oblige! I'm having a blast showing him....he is personality plus.
biggrin.gif

MiniHGal said:
Mine is Fascination, taken about a week ago.  We were taking a dressage lesson.
441158[/snapback]

Oh do tell! I used to ride dressage (just 1st & 2nd level) and would love to hear about some of the exercises they had you do!
yes.gif

Thank yhou Ronaele on your nice comment on my Avatar. I really appreciate it.

Joyce

#1 Erica's Knock Your Socks Off - 31.75" bay pinto filly who is a daughter of Bandito (BTU son) she was HOF at 2yr old, Multi National Champion (picture is me showing her in a yellow jacket)

#2 Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes - 31" bay pinto filly headshot, also BAndito daughter out of my Lazy N Redboy daughter. Multi National Champion, only one Grand and 2pts from HOF as a 2yr old.

#3 Little Kings B T Buck BAndito - 30.5" buckskin (dark) pinto son of BTU, Multi National Champion producer.

#4 is a picture of both boys (head/necks) Little Kings Big City Bucks and Little Kings BT Buck Bandito

#5 is Little Kings Big City Bucks - 34" son of Buckeroo

#6 and #7 Erica's Cloverbud - bay pinto Bandito filly who is having a great show season this year as a yearling.

#8 is Cross Country Take My Breath Away - Goregous son of Lazy N Redboy and his dam is also a daughter of Lazy N Redboy. Having a great show season this year and is also as a 2yr old only one Grand and 2pts from HOF.

#9 Erica's RFM Spring Thunder - daughter of National Champion Reeces Thunder Hawk, having a really good show season this year too.

#10 Erica's Echos of My Destiny - yearling grandson of Buck Echo and Double Destiny that is also showing and doing awesome.

Latest posts

Back