ATTN: Flirt Fans! New Video Posted!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
All right, low bandwidth users I am not sure how it will work for you, but you broadbanders ought to do fine (file size: 7.3 MB). 2-1/2 minutes of my pretty girly, the first 1:40 are Patty driving her, then it is me sitting in the driver's seat! Gosh it was fun, I am SOOOO proud of her, she looks lovely and is so sensitive and fun! We have a long ways to go together, but we are on the way now! I will be driving her twice a week from here on, our first show is Oregon Gold in FIVE WEEKS! :new_shocked:

This is almost 4 months exactly into the program.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/amyla...Flirt031507.flv

Hope you enjoy it! :bgrin :lol:

Wow girl, you and Jenny Craig are getting along famously!! :new_shocked: You look GREAT!! :aktion033: Congratulations on finally driving your pretty girl.

Leia

Flirt looks great! Patty has brought her along beautifully! Wish she was on our side of the continent!

The music was perfect too. Its been fun watching her progress thru the videos.

Wow girl, you and Jenny Craig are getting along famously!! :new_shocked: You look GREAT!! :aktion033:
Thank you so much for saying so Leia, I have such a horror over looking like a blimp behind my refined little girly. I still have 55 lbs to go! It's a lot but I am going to get there!

Thanks also AngelRidge, I love doing the videos, choosing music for horses is one of the most fun parts! I think Patty is doing a fabulous job with Flirt also. Flirt is fun to drive now, that is for sure! She isn't as steady in the bridle as Sassy but of course Sassy has a few years on her and has a World Champion title! Flirt is probably saying to her stablemates last night, "I know my mom loves me and she basically did a good job, but her hands aren't quite as steady as Patty's are." LOL

She looks great Amy! You guys look so wonderful together.
default_yes.gif
: I think both of you are going to do wonderful in the show ring. Congrats and I can't wait to see more!!!

Hi Amy,

Flirt looks great - she is such a delicate little girl - can't wait to see her in a few months, when all the hard stuff is behind her and she isn't worried any more and really kicks it into gear -- with her sassy and "full-on", "look at me" attitude she is really going to be something to contend with. The conformation, genes and attitude are there, the right trainer is in charge, her mom has patience to give her time & faith in her ability & Patty's -- I think those are the elements needed for success.

I am so thrilled to see my baby all grown up and "sitting at the big girl's table" - kind of brings tears to my eyes - seemed like it was just yesterday that we were wrestling the little stinker in her stall to give her a bodyclip so that you could see her without all her baby fuzz.

Stac

Thanks for sharing the video it looks like you were having alot of fun! :bgrin

Great Job, and thanks again for sharing the video, she has great leg action. :aktion033:

More More More anytime :lol:

Looking good! I had to watch your video late last night, dial up was so slow loading, but I did enjoy it. Please keep posting them. I can feel your excitement! Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just curious as to what voice commands you are using to cue her to walk, trot and the faster trot.

I have heard lots of commands and would like to know more.

I had a friend whose gelding was trained with using the word UP to walk.

Thanks Carlene

We just use a cluck to move them on up from halt to walk and walk to trot, cluck again for a faster trot, and use "Whup, walk" and "Whup, whoa." The whup is like a preparatory command. It is possible to use any command though, as long as you are consistent with it.
default_smile.png

Wow! You both look great! It's amazing to be able to watch her progress. Thanks for sharing! I'd tell you to enjoy yourself, but you've got that covered already. Watch out, show world, there's a new pair in town! :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]Yay I found it!!! I've been so looking forward to this video :aktion033: You guys look great!! She looks as though she knows it's mom behind the reins, she works lovely for you. Will you have someone who will video at your show? Oh please talk someone into videoing your classes!!I'm so excited for you! You guys are a class act :bgrin [/SIZE]

keep us posted :aktion033:

Joy

Latest posts

Back