ATTN ALL HORSE LOVERS...Did you know?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pharmaceuticals are allowed to put ingedients like mare's urine in medications without making it clearer
Just out of curiosity - what do you think are in pharmaceuticals? Mare urine should be the LEAST of your concerns! Might be gross, but how about ingesting"

Caustic

Bleach

Wood Pulp

Plastic

Acetonitrile

acrylonitrile

I work for a chemical company, and it's truly TRULY amazing what the chemists can come up with to help with illnesses and disease. By the way, the first 4 ingredients are used in a chemical that is very commonly used as a "microthin" coating to help make taking pills easier.

Now for the fun part - I found that if I stopped ALL caffeine, my intense personal tropical vacations slowed and stopped on their own without any pharma help.

I knew a lot of these things were in meds. When I found out about the mare's urine it was when I was going to a homeopath so yeah, I found out a lot! The mares urine is just something that really bothers me. I think because of the abuse to the animal as well as the Pharma's not letting us in on it. But it's not limited to just meds. Did you ever take a look at what is in our food? Sheesh! Is it any wonder our bodies are coming up with all sorts of diseases and sicknesses? Another biggy was cigarettes. Of course I know how bad smoking is but when you look at all the horrid chemicals in them, nicotine ends up being one of the 'mild' ingredients.

Just from your post, I'd be willing to guess you are into more 'natural' sources of nutrition, right? If so, good for you! I am trying to change a lot of what is normally taken into the body but I'm pretty skiddish with some of it so I take it slow.

Anyway, yes, I've checked it out and it is pitiful. But thank you for bringing it to the attention of, not just me, but all who read these posts.

pharmaceuticals are allowed to put ingedients like mare's urine in medications without making it clearer
Just out of curiosity - what do you think are in pharmaceuticals? Mare urine should be the LEAST of your concerns! Might be gross, but how about ingesting"

Caustic

Bleach

Wood Pulp

Plastic

Acetonitrile

acrylonitrile

I work for a chemical company, and it's truly TRULY amazing what the chemists can come up with to help with illnesses and disease. By the way, the first 4 ingredients are used in a chemical that is very commonly used as a "microthin" coating to help make taking pills easier.

Now for the fun part - I found that if I stopped ALL caffeine, my intense personal tropical vacations slowed and stopped on their own without any pharma help.

Found this out years ago-and immediately went off Premarin-and I encourage other women to do the same....I was very bothered by immense hot flashes, but found that soy milk REALLY HELPS!!!! Now I put it in my coffee, and even down a big glassfull on occassion! Love the organic vanilla soy milk!

Latest posts

Back