While you were distracted......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I think it's really important to consider your audience (or who you HOPE is your audience) and getting to the point concisely. As many people know, the abilty to capture attention and swiftly make a point can mean the difference between success and failure. That's the great thing about "pictures". Takes seconds to see the point, and you either "get it" or you don't.

Many times teaching cannot be as concise as one would hope for. Due to the DRAMATIC decline in education in all things, yes one must now use the "soundbite". Rarely does the soundbite educate. It is merely a sign for a research path. However if one never progresses beyond the soundbite, no education takes place and the induced marionette syndrome rules every action.

Specific to the picture, yes, it makes a good point but also only a very surface point. There is a MUCH deeper point for those with an eye. Namely, where did all these jobs go and why? Isn't it curious that a real debate with facts and figures is NEVER brought to the front regarding "free-trade"? While I expect this from repubs, there has been nothing from the dems either. Did you happen to notice that this time the Pres. hasn't uttered any "promises" this time? He did last time and blew off his promise 3 weeks into his admin. Perhaps it got "lost" among all the induced "distractions". If that debate were ever allowed to happen, free trade would be finished. Alvin and Heidi Toffler even admitted a much. Free trade is a Tax issue at its heart and the London central banks make sure that the tax is in place to pay them at least some of the interest they deceptively levy upon us. It was passed with the "federal reserve act" to insure this.

"And see here I thought you built and sold horse carts?"

I do and have worn MANY hats over the years. While certainly my first love, I'm a little more multifaceted than that.

I have money in a brokerage account for trading but it's not there to accumulate. I trade...I remove the profits etc. then I buy mo stuff
default_smile.png
can't take away my "stuff" lol ;)

Carriage,

After checking out Alvin Toffler I am thinking I might want to purchase one of his books...possiblly some interesting stuff. Which one do you recommend if I am only going to purchase one?

Latest posts

Back