At Last, new pictures of our blue eyed ZIVA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
I have been really negligent lately getting those pictures done. Ziva was REALLY needing updated. She's such a pretty girl and I don't have a decent picture on our website. I was happy with these and will get her updated, but wanted to share this pretty girl. She's a yearling this year, by Circle S Billy Cadberry and out of Valley View London Hawk.

Here's ZIVA!

zivarunfront.jpg

zivalftset.jpg

zivaeye.jpg

zivasetrte.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So beautiful...that headshot just makes me want to kiss her nose.
default_wub.png

MBhorses, bred her myself.

The mare and stallion are an excellent cross but Ziva was a special girl I thought.

Thanks!

Anne

Cassie,

both her sire and dam will be on the Coast to Coast online auction later this month.

Unfortunately our curcumstances have changed and we did not breed any mares for next year.

Her dam has a really loud black and white pinto filly at her side who is a full sister to Ziva.

Cassie,

both her sire and dam will be on the Coast to Coast online auction later this month.

Unfortunately our curcumstances have changed and we did not breed any mares for next year.

Her dam has a really loud black and white pinto filly at her side who is a full sister to Ziva.
I would love to see dam and sire? What color is her dam?I hoping to own a frame like her someday.

Back