At Home Pictures of My New Silver Buckskin Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone --

This morning, I got some pictures of one of my new mares, Maddie
default_yes.gif

I just love this girl! So sweet and so beautiful
love0034.gif

She's settling in very well and is already bred to DunIT (Erica's Gone and DunIT) for a 2009 foal
default_biggrin.png

Maddie comes to me from Jen at Victory Pass Stable, and in exchange for Maddie, one of our fillies went to live with Jen. It's made me feel so good reading how well that lady bug is working out for Jen and seeing the beautiful pictures she's taken of her at her plce
default_smile.png

Thanks for looking at this new girly girl. I will share pictures of Double, Sweetie and Cover Girl soon, but I have to say -- they do not pose nearly as cooperatively as Ms. Maddie
love0075.gif

Jill

[SIZE=12pt]Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet, a/k/a “Maddie”[/SIZE]2003 33.5" AMHA / AMHR Silver Buckskin Mare w/ Dun Factor

Bred to DunIT (National Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll) for a 2009 Foal

Maddie%20062608%20155.jpg
Maddie%20062608%20156.jpg

Maddie%20062608%20133.jpg

Maddie%20062608%20131.jpg

Maddie%20062608%20121.jpg

(you can see her dapples in the one above)

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
i love her color.

very pretty mare Jill,

She is precious.

love to see her foal in 2009
default_laugh.png

Beautiful Jill!
default_wub.png
You must be on Cloud 9 with all your wonderful new additions!
default_wub.png

Awwww she has the most trusting eyes.... And tiny little muzzle. What a pretty Mama mare. Congrats Jill!

I love love love her Jill! Love her head. You and I seem to have similar taste in horses
default_wink.png

I like her too, and my favorite part is her ears!! I always check out ears and eyes for some reason. Nice mare for sure. color doesnt hurt either
default_smile.png

Nice looking mare Jill, I look forward to seeing her foal next year!
default_yes.gif

MADDIE
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
She looks awesome Jill! I can tell she's happy and content and exactly where she needs to be. I miss her dearly up here, but she looks really happy
default_wub.png
So glad she's working out so well for you. I bought Treasure a Jolly Ball to play with this afternoon and she was out there keeping herself entertained when I just went and put her to bed
default_wink.png
I've never had a mare/filly like to play so much. Usually it's the boys who like to play. So glad Maddie is fitting in so well for you
default_wub.png

Jen

Latest posts

Back